Erie Ice After The Wind

Buckshot

If anyone ventures out today ( I mean out like bear hole area ) can u let us knoe the ice conditions ie thickness, and mainly did it hold ? I've tryed to get a good site for a sat pic and I knoe we ve had this discussion before but dies anyone follow the sat imagery daily? If so what's your preferred site? Thanks and good luck out there today ... Mother Nature is blessing us with a nice day by looks of things !

Was dow. At the boatclub today was 5 huts all out past point albino had the binoculars with me couple guys had atvs out with them aswell

Ice looked good today but this is Lake Erie and things can change. If you follow the long range and extended forecasts you will see heavy Westerly winds all week along with freezing temps. There's gonna be pressure cracks for sure but this is the best ice we've had in years and in a couple weeks everyone will be catching perch. I suggest getting all your essentials togther and tested because trust me there's not to much help available 5 miles offshore. The crystal beach ramp doesn't look to be accessible unless we have friends on here with back hoes? I have FREE videos on YouTube.

Archived