24 Hour Bait Shacks!

Buckshot

Guys/gals it was brought to my attention by Dave Malloy himself yesterday that his bait shack had some bandits who took all minnows n turned off his water causing pipes etc to freeze!!!!!! PPL GIVE YOUR HEADS A SHAKE!!! These ppl and their staff go OUT of there way to provide the fishing community with live bait 24/7 and myself plus probly most of you enjoy and are PRIVALAGED to have such a service avail to us so if u knoe or you are the person who "steals" / vandalized the place do yourself a favor and don't do it again .... Upon talking with Dave ( who was nice enough to get me n my wife minnows from the locked store) he's pretty much fed up with ppls dishonesty and quite frankly if I seem the person do this or what have you I may have had some altercation happen !!! This is disgusting and I was always raised to treat ppl the way you would want to be treated yourself so please ppl think twice about taking minnows and not paying or simply empty tanks etc !!!! Lets work together at this so we don't loose a privilege and short a person / business that works hard at trying to keep ppl happy

That's terrible. As a P.C native and someone who did a co-op there while in highschool this is very disappointing news.

Where's the respect and honesty?

Brutal.

There's a good chance the morons who did this are not fishermen . There are people who oppose hunting and fishing ....think you know who I mean ......And then there are those who get their rocks off vandalizing anything that makes them feel cool , fullfilling their under developed brain with blissful satisfaction . Has Dave thought about installing a web cam outside in some inconspicuous place ?

More of the same idiots like the one they nabbed in London last week for shooting a cats face off with a pellet gun. Total low lifes, with no respect. Need to lock the parents up as well.

There's a good chance the morons who did this are not fishermen . There are people who oppose hunting and fishing ....think you know who I mean ......And then there are those who get their rocks off vandalizing anything that males them feel cool , fullfilling their under developed brain with blissful satisfaction . Has Dave thought about installing a web cam outside in some inconspicuous place ?

There is one in the shack

chevy, on 03 Feb 2014 - 7:00 PM, said:

I seen guys clean out Erie tracker in the spring. Took almost every minnow and I bet they didn't pay for them. Very selfIf you are not sure about them paying

If you are not sure about them paying it is best not to accuse,

Next time i will get there plates

I really don't get some people. We stopped two weeks in a row at 5:00 am for minnows and the shack had already been emptied. It's probably the same people that helped themselves to my pail with rods and tackle out of the back of my atv while I stopped for a bite to eat at the bertie boat club on sunday. Should have locked them up I guess, just didn't think anyone would bother. What goes around comes around they will eventually get caught.

This crap happened last year. Erie Tracker threatened to close the shack then. I would not blame him one bit. Fishing World went the route of being open 5am on weekends to accommodate the anglers.

ya ppl are messed up on my walk out on saturday i seen people just walking around i seen a trailer in front of them on the ice at the pressure crack they stopped looked in side tried the door it was locked then they seen us coming and left gutless ppl

Many thieves among us anywhere we go . Fishermen may steal minnows but I don't think they would also shut off the water ......probably local kids .

Instead of kids I would say someone with a beef against the owner.

Archived