24 Hour Bait Shacks!

Buckshot

24 hour shack at erie tracker is closed saying they have no minnows. Not sure if they are out or just not stocking the shack anymore. Will go at 9:00 am and find out.

24 hour shack at erie tracker is closed saying they have no minnows. Not sure if they are out or just not stocking the shack anymore. Will go at 9:00 am and find out.

They are out, spoke to him yesterday. Hoping to have some for the weekend but their supplier had some issues.

I have used E T minnows many time. If I didnt have the right change I would put 20 bucks in and stop by later in the day and use the rest to buy a little tackle. Some days I would return the unused minnows to him. Some days I would find a fellow fisherperson and share my minnows. It is sad that this happens. I have fixed up Daves minnow tubs a couple of times after things have happened. Like said in a earlier post the few wreck it for the many. I will go by today to see Dave and offer my help to restore his faith in us.

Tony Harrington

I have used E T minnows many times. If I didnt have the right change I would put 20 bucks in and stop by later in the day and use the rest to buy a little tackle. Some days I would return the unused minnows to him. Some days I would find a fellow fisherperson and share my minnows. It is sad that this happens. I have fixed up Daves minnow tubs a couple of times after things have happened. Like said in a earlier post the few wreck it for the many. I will go by today to see Dave and offer my help to restore his faith in us.

Tony Harrington

Where have you been hiding Tony ? Get your a$$ down to the big city & we can gab & catch a few pike (your old spot at Rennie) B) Good on ya bud for helping Dave . So , come on out and help smercho ice some pike ! :santa: I will even cut the holes for you as I'm known for helping out the old timers ......aha

Maybe put a few ideas to help Dave make the place more secure . It's sad to know we have to take measures to keep our property from being vandalized . A web cam shot of the intruders would be good "karma" ...... <_<

Archived