New Sponsor

cplummer

Please help me in welcoming NFN'S newest sponsor Outdoors Oriented .. This is THE place to buy all your Kayaking ,camping and hiking needs.. They do price match so please show support as you do our other sponsors.

Thanks

Cliff

Welcome looking forward to may 4th to try out some yaks looking to purchase my first one this year

Great place and great folks to deal with.

I have been to their store ..... nice knowledgeable people who will help you find the best buy for your needs . I bought my cedar strip canoe mounting pads there which were very well made . It's nice to see them as a sponsor here . :Gonefishing:

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

I'll be posting up an intro and some other good info in our section over the next few days. I'm looking forward to being more involved in NFN. As a recreational angler myself, I've lurked this board before and found it's a great wealth of info. I hope to be able to add some knowledge and experience on the kayak and outdoor gear side.

Jamie

Were you guys in the mall on 4th avenue beside LIna Linguine?

Yes, same store, but now in a different location, we're now across the parking lot from Best Buy in St. Catharines. More parking, more space, more products, further proximity to delicious pasta :)

Archived