Spring Pike

Buckshot

Can someone tell me a couple shore spots to try for pike on the upper ? Of course not looking for honey holes just a starting point maybe ? I knoe guys get em at a marina but can't remember which one and where it's located ! Looking to make a trip soon to try my luck as most of my local spots are still a bit away from holding fish ! Thank you for any replies much appreciated and If anyone would like a partner say tomarow ( Sunday April 6) let me knoe ! Thanks again folks

Hey Pike fishing is fun but they are out of season right now until May.

Open all year on Erie and Upper (zone 19)....there was a whole thread on this over the last few weeks (Pike Seasons)..

Can someone tell me a couple shore spots to try for pike on the upper ? Of course not looking for honey holes just a starting point maybe ? I knoe guys get em at a marina but can't remember which one and where it's located ! Looking to make a trip soon to try my luck as most of my local spots are still a bit away from holding fish ! Thank you for any replies much appreciated and If anyone would like a partner say tomarow ( Sunday April 6) let me knoe ! Thanks again folks

Miller's Marina is probably where you're thinking..try where Miller Creek dumps into the upper as well..

I was out for a drive today and saw some people fishing at the marina so my dog and I stopped for a visit and also to check for minnows. Finally managed to meet bigugli and his son. Its always nice to meet other nfn'ers. I imagine with the nicer weather tomorrow there may be a few more takers. One thing I did notice was somebody using a small perch hooked through the tail as bait. Didn't want to say anything at the time but is that even legal?

Fishing with perch is illegal but u can use the eyes which doesn't make much sense but I guess its cuz your keep in it

Fishing with perch is illegal but u can use the eyes which doesn't make much sense but I guess its cuz your keep in it

I was out for a drive today and saw some people fishing at the marina so my dog and I stopped for a visit and also to check for minnows. Finally managed to meet bigugli and his son. Its always nice to meet other nfn'ers. I imagine with the nicer weather tomorrow there may be a few more takers. One thing I did notice was somebody using a small perch hooked through the tail as bait. Didn't want to say anything at the time but is that even legal?

Nice to finally meet you, as well.

Nice to finally meet you, as well.

Hmmmmm ....looking at your avatars , I'd say you two guys have something in common ! The perch whisperers have finally met ! :D

Archived