Minnows

Buckshot

get em before or after the sun spooks em back in there...have to work a little but for them during the day

Got some there week and a half ago...

Nice. Thanks fishhunt.

Haven't heard of anyone getting minnows from there since a few weeks ago , I knoe tracker has em !

Not familiar with Tracker, can you elaborate?

Not to disregard ET..but Dominion always has a great size selection of minnows...When I need the bigger (3-4" shiners for fishing bows and browns in the river or port) he has...when I need pinheads (small emeralds) for perch etc..he has..Open 24 hrs..self serve..and great prices!!..So remember.. don't take advantage of such a great resource.. or these types of places will no longer exist...(In reference to the negative actions which occurred at ET over the ice fishing season)..

Not to disregard ET..but Dominion always has a great size selection of minnows...When I need the bigger (3-4" shiners for fishing bows and browns in the river or port) he has...when I need pinheads (small emeralds) for perch etc..he has..Open 24 hrs..self serve..and great prices!!..So remember.. don't take advantage of such a great resource.. or these types of places will no longer exist...(In reference to the negative actions which occurred at ET over the ice fishing season)..

I have been to Dominion before, great place and a wonderful resource that we are all fortunate to have. Thanks for the information.

Dominion rd fort Erie ! Don't knoe address sorry but last night I caught a bunch of minnows at aqueduct !

Thanks Buckshot, I just looked and Dominion is a long road. I see you guys talking about the self serve minnow spot. I'm shocked that such a place exists due to the probable issues like the one they had a few months ago. I'm someone that believes in paying my share and if it's a service I use often, even putting a little more than my share in the money box to cover the cheats and to make sure the place continues to operate.

I'm from St Catharines but I fish in Crystal Beach often,.

Can someone share the details of the location? If you don't want to post it, send me a PM. Thanks

Dominion rd fort Erie ! Don't knoe address sorry but last night I caught a bunch of minnows at aqueduct !

Was that you I spoke with yesterday? Man there was a lot of water (chocolate milk) moving through.

Yea man that was I ! Sorry for not being to friendly was running short on time ! If I would have known I would have dropped the net n shot the poop ! Cheers

Hey no worries, when I'm snagging minnows in that spot I know that one wrong move means a wet boot or body LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone finding any minnows at the aqueducts I. Welland yet ?

are we talking about the aqueducts off of niagara on merritt island or our we talking about the one out off of moyer road in port robinson more info would be greatly appreceiated as i had no luck under the peace bridge this weekend.are you using a net or a baited trap

The aqueducts are located 1. At the welland court house 2. And port Robinson and I'm having decent luck just gotta find where they are hiding in regards to the flowing water.! I use dip net with no food when it's flowing and murky and when it's clear and they spook easy I use a still sitting net with food in the net

Has anyone seen any minnows anywhere on the Upper Niagara yet? With the cold winter they have been nowhere to be found. Usually they were under the Peace Bridge. Might have to wait until ice out.

I saw very few near Navy Island, but I wasn't really looking too hard. Millers was busy with anglers today.

Archived