Finally Got My New Boat!

bass2mouth

Just picked up my Lund, years in the making the time was finally right:) Had a great experience with port Colborne marine. Picked a few brains here during my decision process, thank you. Can't wait to get out there and have some fun!!
ABDF0E16-9E88-4655-A1FC-E4C455BEB8C9.jpg

Wow man...really nice choice. Im jealous!!! Good times ahead...

Fixed the link for you...so you get the real WOW factor !!!

I'm kinda wishing I had a split windshield sometimes. lol. Nice and dry!

Nice ride man, I've been in a rebel before and they're real comfy. Good layout. 60hp?

Sweet ride Bass2mouth, now get out there and get the new smell off it....... oh and don't forget a report on how you did... :D

Cheers Bic...........

I'm kinda wishing I had a split windshield sometimes. lol. Nice and dry!

Nice ride man, I've been in a rebel before and they're real comfy. Good layout. 60hp?

I went with a 150 four stroke back there it's a 1875 pro V.

Thanks how did u fix the link?

If you look at the little icons in the posting screen there is one that looks like a green coloured picture window. Just select that and paste the same link you had and if you have done it right it will instantly appear before you post.

Very nice boat....I bet the wallet is a little lighter now! lol...please explain how you talked the wife into it :)

That's real mystery! It wasn't easy I had to finishing some "more important" things around the house first. Then I just guilted her into it lol. It worked.

But really once inconvinced her it was the right time. She was for it.

That's real mystery! It wasn't easy I had to finishing some "more important" things around the house first. Then I just guilted her into it lol. It worked.

But really once inconvinced her it was the right time. She was for it.

Good Job !!! :wub: Im finishing some important things around the house....lol. Hey a mans gotta finish that honey do list for the rewards !!!

Archived