Garbage Already !

Buckshot

Went to court house aqueduct to snag some minnows this morning ! And very sad to see the garbage piling up already ! I knoe alot is the general public ... But there's alot of fishing line and garbage from fishermen !!! Folks it's a precious resource we have and line and garbage on the ground ( when there a garbage can ten feet away ) is just plain upsetting ! Lets set an example for the up n coming generation to respect our animals etc! Also not to mention the " fishermen " garbage but found a used " jimmy " lol on the rocks ..... What a way to start my day lol wow !!

That area is always a sh** show, second time I went down there this year I made sure I brought some bags with me. On another note, last month I was down there in there evening trying for some cats, and witnessed a couple go in the bushes by the water plant, followed by some groaning, they finished up and went to catch there Bus.

It's takes all kinds to make the world go round ! I guess anyway lol but minnows were there but tricky to catch but I managed my limit ! Did not throw a line as the water clarity was not good enough in my eyes and felt it wasn't worth my time !

Using "Jimmys" may be a good thing for some of those people to help stop the inbreeding . Anglers are getting a bad name from naturalist groups and the general public who like to go for nature walks, etc. There is enough trash on the shores near the tall ship and the QEW bridge t fill several bags . I pick up fishing line mostly and I picked up 5 styrofoam worm boxes to add to my stash of about 30 others which I'll deposit into my recycle bin this week as there is no where to return them since they are not clean .

What gets me is people will lug in drinks, food , bait , and fishing lures and leave all the containers and trash behind even though it's much lighter to carry out .....Jordan is a pig sty again , created mostly by pigs with no class whatsoever . :wall::deadhorse: ............................... :slap: ................. :th_fudd: ................... :Gonefishing:

SAM_4312.JPG

Archived