Crappie Day In The Mag

marktheperchman

20140620_205622_zpsdlswy0h0.jpg20140620_210738_zpsqxuhmfih.jpgSince my daughter's hunting buddy has been dealing with his wife's illness he hasn't had the time to get his wood out of the bush for next winter so we decided to go up and lend a hand. We managed to sneak in a little fishing on Friday night and caught these HUGE crappie. I couldn't even get my hand around my daughters. Also caught some incidental OOS bass, largies and smallies. Cant wait for winter to get up there and haul these slabs through the ice.

Bubba14 ... Been on cecebe for all 33 years of my life ... Largies made their way up from Crawford and Ahmic about 10 years ago ... Actually decent numbers in cecebe now. Lots of lakes up that way have amazing crappie fishing! Harris and Whitestone were tops for me some real giants too.

No kidding!?!? I go up to Lake Cecebe and have never heard of crappie being up there. It wasn't till three years ago that I had even caught a largie up there. My old stomping grounds.

Nice................I always knew they were in there but had no luck. I fished thru the ice at Whalley Lake 8 years ago when I was still living in Burks Falls, but all all we caught were Smallmouths thru the ice. After 8 or 9 of them we packed up and went to Whitestone for Crappie................................Boog

Archived