Lake Temagami

WalleyeChaser

Well guys, todays the day i head to lake temagami for our annual fishing trip. I will be sure to post results and pictures as long as i have phone service.. if not youll be sure to hear about it when i return.have a good week everyone and tight lines!

Lake Temagami - south arm is awesome for pickerel and lake trout. We ice fish every February in Lake Temagami, did well this year with 31 pickerel. All the best and go get them.

I have been to Temagami many times summer & winter but fished the east side of hwy11 at Castle & Rabbit Lakes . .....mostly walleye fishing . My bud had a small cottage between the two lakes & did a little moose hunting there at Blueberry Lake (no success) but beautiful country there . Best of luck to you at the big lake .....lots of exploring to do there !

We used Rapalas mostly , trolling around islands near the shoreline in 5-10 fow . The rocky shorelines produced good eye fishing . That many moons ago , so I would try various lures that we didn't have those days (1980's) . Worm harnesses & plastics may prove to be the ticket .

Always a success in temagami. Will load pictures when i get the cam loaded. Jus over 63 eyes for the week. Plenty of lakers n pike and the smallies were non stop. Weather could have been better but still enjoyed my time up there like always

• 3 years later...

Archived