Goose/dove Eve

gunner-2

It would be a lot cheaper if we could shoot lead <_<

that is for sure fish when i first started hunting Canadian tire had shells Supreme shot gun shells $4.99 abox and they where

the best shell i ever shot

that is for sure fish when i first started hunting Canadian tire had shells Supreme shot gun shells $4.99 abox and they where

the best shell i ever shot

LOL I just paid $25.00 for box of Winchester Blind Sides and was told I am off my rocker lol

LOL hey you could of paid $31.00 the price for shells is outrages but that's the price we pay to play

but i just buy the $15.00 box of Winchester shells i don't spend a lot on shells after mid October i start

deer hunting and my dog hates me for it but i rather deer hunt then duck hunt unless it's to hot then i will stretch my

duck hunt out.

LOL I just paid $25.00 for box of Winchester Blind Sides and was told I am off my rocker lol

Then it's crazy again when someone like me comes along and says that's not too bad for premium shells. Haha! 31 something for a box of blackcloud the other day. At least it's still cheaper then rifle rounds. Imagine burning through a half or full box of those a day at 2.50 per shot.

Are all super x shells steel? I've got a dozen or so .410 #6s with no box I want to use for dove. Suppose I could just cut one open and see for myself...

Are all super x shells steel? I've got a dozen or so .410 #6s with no box I want to use for dove. Suppose I could just cut one open and see for myself...

It should say on the casing if its steel but if the print is rubbed of the only way to find out is to open one up

3 guys out saturday morning and we got one dove. Noone brought a scalpel so it was tricky trying to split it evenly :P . Do you have some grain fields that are actually cut already where you hunt? Nothing is cut around me yet so we were just walking gravel access roads without much luck.

We're hunting vineyards. Just jump shooting em. Walking the rows and shooting as they fly away. Lots of walking. We're going out again tonight. Have around 5 guys going, hoping to get a few more. I think we've shot around 80 so far. Would like to hit 100 before duck opens and we switch gears.

Archived