Disappointed...

Tino26

I've had a gun license with a prohibited endorsement since they were called FAC's.

Every now & then I flirt with the idea of going bigger than a small game license... But the BS keeps me target shooting & helping clean other people's Whitetails.

BTW If anybody bags a deer and wants someone to hide, clean & butcher... PM me. I do take my fee in back straps.

Just got back from thunder bay. Saw 2 bulls so our 2 cow tags weren't needed lol. Shot a nice 130lb doe tues morning then got all our deer stands ready for mid nov. Moose and deer habitat over lap where we are so we still might fill a cow tag yet.

Just got back from thunder bay. Saw 2 bulls so our 2 cow tags weren't needed lol. Shot a nice 130lb doe tues morning then got all our deer stands ready for mid nov. Moose and deer habitat over lap where we are so we still might fill a cow tag yet.

Awesome job Gwhunter99.. I can't wait to get up north for deer. Going the second week of November for 5 days. Can't wait to get away... Good luck when you go back.

Awesome job Gwhunter99.. I can't wait to get up north for deer. Going the second week of November for 5 days. Can't wait to get away... Good luck when you go back.

Good luck Tino26 go get them i'm starting bow hunting on sunday so see how things go

Good luck Tino26 go get them i'm starting bow hunting on sunday so see how things go

You too gunner-2. That's great. You bow hunting around niagara region? Hope you bag one. My buddies are leaving tonight to go to our camp to hunt moose. The owner just told me that two guys just dropped out of deer camp for this year.. Can't go... The kicker is one of the guys is the only one with a doe tag for the two weeks of deer season. Guess we're huntin' horns...

• 4 weeks later...

Saw guys hunt ducks on the lower. That's always an option if you have access to a boat.

You are required to have a Permit from the Parks Police, there are only 14 available. Prior permit holders have the first chance to renew so unless someone doesnt pay by the cut off date they don't come up.

You are required to have a Permit from the Parks Police, there are only 14 available. Prior permit holders have the first chance to renew so unless someone doesnt pay by the cut off date they don't come up.

That's pretty interesting. So with that said. Could the same guys essentially hold that permit their whole life as long as they always renew?

Yes, some have been held for 20yrs+. I know of one family that hasnt constructed a blind in 12yrs, but they keep paying their dues and retain the permit. The permit is twofold, one part of it allows you to construct a blind at a designated area, the other allows you to transport a firearm on Parks property, wich is an offence under tha Parks Act.( so you cant take you're gun to Queenston and launch and hunt from a boat)

If your talking about hydro land, everyone hunts its and treats it like crown land. Hydro company doesnot monitor or care who uses the land. As long as your in discharge zone and abiding all hunting regs your good to go. Its abandoned. As for shooting around Hydro wires I wouldnot take the chance.

Archived