Did You Know? Important Info

Fish Farmer

Good info...im sure lots of boaters unaware of the ten year renewal. Wonder if its another cash grab?

They should be sending renewals to boat owners in the mail.

I don't think that will happen :D

I sent them a email for a renewal form, all I found on their site was a renewal that you had to send $50.00.

That can't be right. :worthy::wall:

Thanks Fish Farmer, my boat is 14 years old and checked my licence expecting it to be expired, but still have 2 years left was issued 2007 ( had it renewed for change of address) one of those things I just wouldn't think about, thanks for the reminder. Can you remind me in 2 years?? I think its, too many aluminum cans :read:

Thanks Fish Farmer, my boat is 14 years old and checked my licence expecting it to be expired, but still have 2 years left was issued 2007 ( had it renewed for change of address) one of those things I just wouldn't think about, thanks for the reminder. Can you remind me in 2 years?? I think its, too many aluminum cans :read:

:D:D

I sent my renewal off the other day, had to photo copy my drivers licence and send that in with the renewal application. I also photo copied my Registration and put that in just in case.

Archived