So What Did Santa Bring You All ?

Bow Man

$ :santa:

my neighbour gave me a gift certificate from Peter's .....got my eye on a cool looking Pflueger 6920 for ice fishing to accompany my Sahara 750 ......will check it out Tuesday .

I got $150 to Bass pro and bought a new float rod, got a lure with the engravings of my wedding day. Also got a day charter with Cast Adventures which I can"t wait to do. Plus a lot of Leaf and Denver Broncos stuff and a trip to the Bahamas (which I got early and is for xmas and my birthday) and a few things that is not fishing related. Good xmas for me, my family spoiled me after what a bad year I have had.

No fishing stuff this year instead I got tickets to go see Bob Seger in Jan. Just have to work some OT to get me some new gear...

Dave

That's what my wife got for Christmas as well. She asked me if I wanted to go but I think Seger is past his best before date lol. Besides, if she's at a concert maybe I 'll go ice fishing somewhere.

That's what my wife got for Christmas as well. She asked me if I wanted to go but I think Seger is past his best before date lol. Besides, if she's at a concert maybe I 'll go ice fishing somewhere.

"Seger past his best before date "....LOL Some of the old singers got better as they aged ....like blue cheese & fine wines ......A good example is Tony Bennet who just keeps rolling along the golden trail . And us old , outdated anglers still catch the big ones ....... :Gonefishing:

Archived