Minnows

Buckshot

I still have a few CYO minnows left from October in my tank . During the winter I just buy them at Peters ....not worth the time , energy (me) or gas to look for them .

True but I'm welland on border of fenwick and like having my tank going so it's a convenience to me ! I have a 1.5 year old and live a very busy life that when it's fishing time I like to have everything ready to rock ASAP to maximize time in the ice lol .... I have a ice fishing addiction lol

I used some frozen salties today, they worked fine.

I have lots of frozen salties too , all sizes . I do well just using the head or tail end of a saltie , rigged on a small jigging Rap .for pannies and use the big 3" ers for pike .

Dominion had tonnes a few weeks ago including a lot in his storage tanks out back.Since it has been so windy I am guessing that not many have been sold lately.

• 2 weeks later...

Petes had lots of both large and small friday afternoon

Thanks .......it's nice to have a mix of sizes when fishing in spots where there are both pannies and large fish to be had . I like to work the pannie rod and set up the "pike" rod with a large minnow and just twerk it once in a while .....( leave drag loose)

Archived