River Monsters - Filmed In Northern Ontario

Snags

He must have watched it online or on a American satellite because it does not show up in my guide on Bell satellite.

It's on Animalplanet.com but on animalplanet.ca plus I'm pretty sure it airs on discovery canada.

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently it is not the muskie episode according my guide. It is listed as a new episode(it might be for Canada) but it originally aired one ago according to the internet.

• 4 months later...

Ya I seen it last night was pretty bad, but that jaw bone they found was pretty cool estimated to be like 5 or 6 foot long musky he said, now that's a big fish would not want to be bit by that big mama. Did he even get one i turned it before it was over ?

I , for one, think it is a bit irresponsible of anyone targeting a Muskie with that light gear. :slap: I usually enjoy his shows for entertainment value but that large of a fish could have been stressed to the point of exhaustion from a long fight on light gear. I have always been a believer of getting a big fish in as soon as possible (with suitable equipment) so as not tire it out to the point of dangerous stress. Just my .02..............................Daniel

It was a very nice fish though :D:Gonefishing:

Archived