June 4Th Perchin

Zingerman

i am not able to reply to the post titled "June 4Th Perchin" on the walleye and perch forum so i want to add something to it. started out with a buddy from cyrstal beach at 730am. headed over to Waverly Shoals to jig up some pickeral. tried 10 - 30 feet with harnesses and jigs. NOTHING, not even a smallie. then started trolling along the shoal edges pulling harnesses and cranks off of true trips and dipsies, NOTHING. Headed towards Abino Point at a slow speed watching for marks, the screen was absolutely empty. ended up off the point looking for perch, marked a few small marks and again NOTHING. we covered a lot of ground watching an empty screen. it was a beautiful day on the water but no fish.

I was out today from CB at 930am....surprised the lot was pretty full......straight out from lighthouse 63 FOW....30 keepers....slow start but the schools kept us busy as they came through....trolled for eyes for a bit...zero.....great day.

i am not able to reply to the post titled "June 4Th Perchin" on the walleye and perch forum so i want to add something to it. started out with a buddy from cyrstal beach at 730am. headed over to Waverly Shoals to jig up some pickeral. tried 10 - 30 feet with harnesses and jigs. NOTHING, not even a smallie. then started trolling along the shoal edges pulling harnesses and cranks off of true trips and dipsies, NOTHING. Headed towards Abino Point at a slow speed watching for marks, the screen was absolutely empty. ended up off the point looking for perch, marked a few small marks and again NOTHING. we covered a lot of ground watching an empty screen. it was a beautiful day on the water but no fish.

That's because you don't have enough posts to get into the perch and pickerel forum.

LT

I'm surprised this post hasn't been moved yet

Archived