Yuuup! I'm Still Alive And Kicking

bigugli

Ever since suddenly having a flush of grandchildren, I've been rather busy. The house gets crowded, and the kitchen sure feels a lot smaller this canning season.

Of course, larger family means more mouths to feed, and more stuff growing at the farm. More food to process and can. I have very little time for fishing right now.

Sadly I'm still using an outdated apple, so there aren't any pics. Another 3 months and there will be a 4th grandchild just in time for Christmas.

"Love the outdoors and live the outdoors or lose the outdoors" ;) I have a "kitchen" tent Bruce .....it would get you "outdoors" to do your canning . :tease:

And I hope the grandkids will soon be sitting on the bank enjoying a shore lunch with you ..... :Gonefishing: :Gonefishing: :Gonefishing: :Gonefishing:

"Love the outdoors and live the outdoors or lose the outdoors" ;) I have a "kitchen" tent Bruce .....it would get you "outdoors" to do your canning . :tease:

And I hope the grandkids will soon be sitting on the bank enjoying a shore lunch with you ..... :Gonefishing: :Gonefishing: :Gonefishing: :Gonefishing:

I'm outdoors every day Mr Bill. Staring at tomatoes and peppers and squash every day. Just not staring at any fish.

Good that you're still kicking, Bruce! Fall is coming: get those veggies done so you can get some fishing in. :-)

I'll be harvesting right up to November, unless the snows are early.

I'm outdoors every day Mr Bill. Staring at tomatoes and peppers and squash every day. Just not staring at any fish.

I haven't fished for over a month ....last time out with Knightfisher , Karma the carp got even with me and bit my knee .....So , I have been tending my very smallish garden and counting tomatoes in my sleep ....... :wacko:

These Juliet cherry tomatoes are firm ,sweet and delicious ....great in salads .......may try one for carp . .... :rolleyes:

SAM_6216.JPG

Archived