Scouting For Turkey

gunner-2

Nice work man. Those are beautiful. I'll be giving you a call if I get a nice one this spring!

love2fish if you do get the turkey you would like to get mounted but would like to keep the breast meat what i offer is as soon as you get your bird checked at the check out

point is give me a call or a text me at any time and you can bring it to me right away and i will take out the breast before i put it in the freezer and you can pick up your meat when you pick up your mount kinda like having your cake and eating it to good luck this season

Boogaloo is right about silent toms. I've had it happen a lot over the years, My 14 yr old grandson got his first tom (22 Lb, 10 oz. ) last year - an 5 pm afternoon bird that came in after I called for an hour. Totally silent, just suddenly was there looking at hen deke. I'm almost positive it came almost 1/2 mile along river tree line to my call from another roosting area on the farm we hunt.

Those are really cool mounts gunner! Hopefully I'll have time to practice my calling and to get out next week to do some scouting. I didn't do either last year and my calling definitely suffered! No turkey for me last spring! Hopefully this year I'll be better prepared.

Archived