Tiger surprise!

roadrunner

Headed away to a little piece of paradise for the weekend and managed a few nice fish I thought id share. We had some crazy weather with high winds so we couldnt get out to the spots that we wanted to fish. So we had to come up with another plan. So we decided to hit a north bay out of the wind and man im glad we did. The fish were on! A few nice walleye, and I managed to catch my first tiger muskie! It was a huge surprise on the spinner bait while shooting for pike. Man i was happy to get that one! Measured in at 36

Thanks guys it was awesome to get my first one! Been trying to find one for a long time now lol. And i agree the storm that was coming through the area made a really nice background for that pic. Couldnt have asked for a better morning!

Thanks again! And funny that you say that! Ive already got her framed and hung up on the wall in my shop! Those tiger muskie are a really cool looking fish. Amazing colours and patterns! 

Here is what a tiger musky looks like .....caught it this morning ....what a little scrapper !!  

I was carp fishing (again)  trying out a new rig ( smerch brain fart)  

This little tiger seemed to like my peaches and cream and was chasing the carp away !   :angry:

Good thing I had my big carp net with me !!! 

SAM_7215.JPG

Oops....sorry for going off topic Roadrunner .....beautiful ski .....would love to tangle with one ,some day  :Gonefishing:

On 6/19/2016 at 2:54 PM, smerchly said:

Here is what a tiger musky looks like .....caught it this morning ....what a little scrapper !!  

I was carp fishing (again)  trying out a new rig ( smerch brain fart)  

This little tiger seemed to like my peaches and cream and was chasing the carp away !   :angry:

Good thing I had my big carp net with me !!! 

SAM_7215.JPG

....oh yes.....caught one carp about 10 lbs ......:Gonefishing:

Wow what a fish smerch i hope you plan to put it on the wall if you need some help with some painting on it

bring it up and ill paint it up for you LOL:P

Archived