Port D sighting

boogaloo

Was at Dalhousie yesterday (no fish) and enjoyed watching a pair of Osprey hunting over the harbour. Beautiful birds, saw one dive to the water but could not see if it got a fish................Daniel

I've seen them at the 12 Mile and Gibson as well  .....can't mistake those beautiful markings under their wings . Seems like us "older folk"  like to keep a keen eye out for the birds and bees out there while we fish .......almost lost a rod a few times while gawking at a turkey vulture overhead .....:rolleyes:

Very nice looking birds and good at what they do fish the one spot i duck hunt last fall there are a pair of bald eagles what a sight love those birds hope there still there i want a pic

of them. Seeing these birds can really make you lose focus on what you are doing especially when there on the hunt

7 hours ago, Snags said:

Its Welland ... there are lots of loons

Owwwwww  !  

On a serious note .....I would like to know how many birds of all types are being killed by the huge wind "farms"  ?  The Ontario government will do it's best to bury those numbers  . It would sadden (enrage) many people to see dead birds of all sizes killed by these monstrosities .

Archived