Boating a king in devils hole ?'s

Pennreels1

Having boated the hole before and landing big lakers and steel, Im wondering what guys do on a boat fighting huge kings.   Worried about other boats above or below me, whether to run engine if i get to bottom of drift with a fish on to keep from going thru plant water, or just have the other guy run the trolling motor to keep us in line.  Any thoughts from those more experienced at this?  Would 20 lb main line wnd 15 leader be overkill?  Ran 12 from shore in the past.  

When fishing the hole doesn't matter what your fishing for bass,  trout,  salmon,  mermaids,  crackens I use 1/4" nylon rope as my main line,  boat winch as my real and 4ft steal pole as my rod. I attach them to myself using a steal chain with a rusty pad lock so it can't be opened easily.  Also make sure when your weight is a 10lb dumb bell and hook is  a size obserd octopus and make sure you pack a punch it for maximum strength.  This way you won't have any trouble landing those mythical creatures in the hole.  And my boat is a 6 ft bathtub and make sure your boat has as invisibility cloak so fish don't see you coming.  Good luck hope this helped.  

1 hour ago, Centre_Pin_Assasin said:

Lund your a funny lady! 

Remember that public service announcement back when CPA was a wee lady.  This is your brain (uncooked egg in a frying pan)  this is the brain on drugs (same eggs but fried).

There are government support groups for this kind of thing.

Last time I checked this was a place to ask for info.and to help someone out........not comments from a scene from that seventies show.

Cheers,

LT

7 hours ago, Centre_Pin_Assasin said:

When fishing the hole doesn't matter what your fishing for bass,  trout,  salmon,  mermaids,  crackens I use 1/4" nylon rope as my main line,  boat winch as my real and 4ft steal pole as my rod. I attach them to myself using a steal chain with a rusty pad lock so it can't be opened easily.  Also make sure when your weight is a 10lb dumb bell and hook is  a size obserd octopus and make sure you pack a punch it for maximum strength.  This way you won't have any trouble landing those mythical creatures in the hole.  And my boat is a 6 ft bathtub and make sure your boat has as invisibility cloak so fish don't see you coming.  Good luck hope this helped.  

A tad bored Matt?

Lets go fishin

17 hours ago, Lundtastic said:

Remember that public service announcement back when CPA was a wee lady.  This is your brain (uncooked egg in a frying pan)  this is the brain on drugs (same eggs but fried).

There are government support groups for this kind of thing.

Last time I checked this was a place to ask for info.and to help someone out........not comments from a scene from that seventies show.

Cheers,

LT

I'm sure this will go on and on,  so last post,  for those who have no sense of humour and have their wife's panies in a bunch and riding up their tight poop filled arces.  I was merely joking around, something you would read and laugh haha funny.  But I guess lund and some other are so old they forgot how to laugh,  and still use words like wee and lad.  Anyways fellas loosen those panties,  pick that wedgy and let loose.  Next time I post and you don't like it keep your erragant stupid comments to yourself just remember Niagara is small ;)

Archived