Who wants IPTV

painter

Big news I am also selling  Iptv $15 month installed on your android box 

over 200 English  channels HD

all languages 

all the sports channels 

adult channels are blocked with a password 

1000s of movies 

Tell me more...whos the iptv service provider? What areas is it available in? Can it be installed on an IM8 dual core android box?

Hook me up Painter...can it replace regular tv? Im about ready to tell rogers to go pound salt. 

sounds good Dave send me a email to mediatvdish@gmail.com and i can send you a file 

to install on your box its stb emulator pro, google store has it but you have to buy it.

also visit my Facebook page mediatvdish there i have step by step how to install

Thx very much for the help sat. Might not be able to check out the iptv for a day or two. Ill have a look at it tonight just to see how it works. thx again!

5 hours ago, DaveC said:

Thx very much for the help sat. Might not be able to check out the iptv for a day or two. Ill have a look at it tonight just to see how it works. thx again!

No problem Dave always trying to help out a fellow fisherman how do you like the new program installed on your box 

Looks great Painter, I wont be able to watch much tv for a while as my Dad passed yesterday and my plate is really full right now. I will be in touch with you when I can finally find some free time. Right now that's not possible....but it looks good, I really like it.

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 5:41 AM, DaveC said:

Looks great Painter, I wont be able to watch much tv for a while as my Dad passed yesterday and my plate is really full right now. I will be in touch with you when I can finally find some free time. Right now that's not possible....but it looks good, I really like it.

Dave, so sorry for your loss.

2 hours ago, canadianfcat said:

Is it possible to set it up on multiple TVs for one subscription ?

2 hours ago, canadianfcat said:

Is it possible to set it up on multiple TVs for one subscription ?

yes it is possible to install on different android boxes in the same house but only one box could run it at the same time it would kick the other box out when it's turned on

1 hour ago, Botchegalupe said:

How much bandwidth would be required to run this each month?

I guess it would depend on how much TV watching the person does anyone with a android device I always recommend they get unlimited so that the interternet provider does not  take advantage of over usage 

Guys, thanks for the condolences.  Painter can you pm me your email for an etransfer. I will send you payment for a couple months subscription to better try it out soon as I get a spare bit of time. Will it still work with the same mac address or do we need to set that up again over the phone?

Thx, Dave.

Hey Dave I can turn on your  subscription  anytime  I control the panel right from my computer so that a person will be up and running right away once the STB emulator is installed on their android box 

E transfers can be sent to 

mediatvdish@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

Archived