Sports pal dealers?

yakfish

I've been searching for a lightweight option for fishing back lakes up north, and have decided I'd like to pick up a Sportspal square stern canoe. I'm having trouble locating dealers. Anybody less than a couple hours from the Niagara area carry them? Thanks!

30 minutes ago, yakfish said:

I'll have to give them a call. I did look on the sail website and they don't have Sportspal canoes listed so I just assumed they didn't sell them.

We were browsing back in January and saw the display models mounted on the wall at the Burlington store.

I have a 16' alum. square back canoe (90 lbs)  ughh ......I didn't like the elec. motor on the back because it was awkward (PITA) to make sharp turns while holding the fishing rod with one hand . I will be either buying or making a side mount for it  ....much more convenient to have the trolling motor at your side .....just a thought when fishing with canoes ......:Gonefishing: 

My brother has a 16' sportspal canoe (not a square back). Nicest canoe I have ever been in. Light , can hold it over your head with a few fingers. Paddles and turns very well. Not the least bit tippy. 

Well, I picked up a used one. It isn't the 14 foot square stern I really wanted but for the price the 12 footer will do just fine. Its a little rough, but that just means I won't be worried about beating it up getting into the back lakes up north! And for $250 I couldn't leave it there. Saved myself over $1000 compared to buying a new one. At just 34 pounds I can load/unload with one hand! 

Archived