Grimsby Tacke hit again!!

Sirfishalot

Just a heads up to all, Grimsby tackle as robbed last night for the second time in over a week !! Bills Baits was also broken into on the weekend. Sounds like it could be the same shitheads. Keep on the lookout for any "new" stuff for sale at stupid prices ! If it was Bass Pro,i wouldn't worry too much but this is the little local shops that give you that personal service and still have to earn a living for their families..So lets look out for them !!  

Would love to catch them in the act. It would be real tough to use all their stolen gear from a wheel chair. Absolute scum. Hopefully these guys get caught. 

Disgusting, will defiantly keep a eye open for any new tackle, for sale on forums and social media and other internet selling sites. Would be nice to know what was stolen so it would be easier to look out for.

I heard through the grapevine that the first time GT was hit, they tried to take an entire rack of the economy rod/reel combos but snapped off a bunch of the tips trying to get the rack out the front door. Maybe that was their trial run. Hope they get caught. Thieves are second on my hate list.

Grimsby Tackle has lots of security cameras. I hope they get a good identification on these jerks

Looks like they caught the perps.  Post from the GT facebook page:

I AM SO PLEASED RIGHT NOW. THE POLICE SIEZED A VEHICLE LAST NIGHT AND GOT A GUYS and a Girl!!! We will be getting a lot of our product back and the two goons are in Jail where they belong!!!!!

Great news ....hope they get a judge who hates thieves and gives them the maximum jail time .......like 10 years..........

33 minutes ago, staffman said:

Now the courts have to do their job !

Lots of luck with that .....many of these thieves (addicts) have rap sheets 10 pages long and are on parole etc..They get bail and are back in "business" the next day ......Sometimes , the law of the jungle works wonders........;) 

Archived