What and awsome weekend!!

Centre_Pin_Assasin

You know when you go fish a lake that you haven't fished in 8 years and go back and put on a clinic on walleye both eater and trophy sized. Saturday  4 hours in morning and 5 hours in evening and sunday morning for 4 hours a buddy and I landed well over 60 walleye on the jig. It was my personnel best for quantity in a single day. We lost count within the first 2 hours and we are estimating modestly Lol. And the best part lake is not far from niagara.  Just few hours. 

WTG  ,  looks like the eyes are on the feed .  When we fish Quinte this time of year we usually find them in deep water up to 30' , but some are also in the weed beds in 9 fow.  I have a couple doz.worms to dunk , better get my a$$ out there & git me an ey'r2 . :Gonefishing:

Indeed it was a great weekend, my son and I launched Saturday from Crystal Beach and headed towards PC weather buoy had to be 60-75 boats there in 83FOW....smaller walleyes than normal....fish caught off riggers and dipseys....fun day!

On 2017-08-27 at 8:19 PM, Centre_Pin_Assasin said:

You know when you go fish a lake that you haven't fished in 8 years and go back and put on a clinic on walleye both eater and trophy sized. Saturday  4 hours in morning and 5 hours in evening and sunday morning for 4 hours a buddy and I landed well over 60 walleye on the jig. It was my personnel best for quantity in a single day. We lost count within the first 2 hours and we are estimating modestly Lol. And the best part lake is not far from niagara.  Just few hours. 

What lake were you on?

On 2017-09-03 at 0:21 PM, Centre_Pin_Assasin said:

You don't ask that question buddy! I don't mind giving out info on erie but that lake is too small and hidden to be giving it out.

My fault! Although I respect your point, I thought that was the whole point of the forum to share knowledge tips tricks spots ect so everyone could enjoy the sport... believe me pal I wish I could afford a boat to get out to Erie and chase the monster Essox and bass I see on here time to time or get out to the deep in lake o and drag up a few kings but the way I see it is unless that lake is in your backyard I bet there's plenty of room out there for what ever boat you have and my hand me down canoe 

25 minutes ago, slowski said:

My fault! Although I respect your point, I thought that was the whole point of the forum to share knowledge tips tricks spots ect so everyone could enjoy the sport... believe me pal I wish I could afford a boat to get out to Erie and chase the monster Essox and bass I see on here time to time or get out to the deep in lake o and drag up a few kings but the way I see it is unless that lake is in your backyard I bet there's plenty of room out there for what ever boat you have and my hand me down canoe 

Apologies if this seemed a little crass .... did not mean to start a huge storm on here. I'm new the forum so if that's the way it is on here I'll refrain from asking such questions in the future 

Archived