This is not good

gunner-2

Sad to see another disease come around :( , there have been many new disease's over the past 20 years  Gunner  as I'm sure you are very aware of all of the wildlife spectum's, Bird's ,fish,game,insects,fruit,veggies,humans ,massive Tick numbers doubling every year ,ect and every time I see a new one ,I say "whats next" and then another one comes up in the rear , it is kind of scary to think that one of these disease's could be the "one" that wipes out vast amounts of wildlife or... us humans , like the black plague and Spanish flu , history shows it's only a matter of time, some is caused by us human's and some is caused by nature, let's just pray for the best of mother nature because if she's pissed (and she is) it doesn't look to rosy for everything.  :excl: and hopefully this deer sickness stops were it is and doesn't spread further north and east.:huh:

12 hours ago, NiagaraRiverFisher said:

Sad to see another disease come around :( , there have been many new disease's over the past 20 years  Gunner  as I'm sure you are very aware of all of the wildlife spectum's, Bird's ,fish,game,insects,fruit,veggies,humans ,massive Tick numbers doubling every year ,ect and every time I see a new one ,I say "whats next" and then another one comes up in the rear , it is kind of scary to think that one of these disease's could be the "one" that wipes out vast amounts of wildlife or... us humans , like the black plague and Spanish flu , history shows it's only a matter of time, some is caused by us human's and some is caused by nature, let's just pray for the best of mother nature because if she's pissed (and she is) it doesn't look to rosy for everything.  :excl: and hopefully this deer sickness stops were it is and doesn't spread further north and east.:huh:

Ya it's not good the more we mess around the worst things are going to get .A lot of these bad disease's we are getting are from 3rd world countries it's easy for people to bring things back with them or people that migrate here and the weather plays a big role in it to we don't get winters like we use to that can kill off a lot of bacteria now it can thrive and spread.Our wild life will soon pay for all this maybe not in our time but it will happen.We seem to think that we need to make things better every year and for what for the more we play around the harder the environment get's hit. I was watching a show on ticks and stuff ticks will stay active until the temp hits -7 thats cold the tick's and mosquito are so bad in Alaska they are killing the moose and caribou by taking to much blood and the government won't do a thing about it so just give it time all will start to fall

Archived