Grimsby Tackle Spring Sale This Week

grimsbytackle

20 minutes ago, WalleyeChaser said:

Tekota 600 plus rod for 300 is good but Pete's is selling same thing but longer rod for cheaper....

So write that in the peters section.  O ya they don’t have one.  

Your opinions are only valid if you pay!!!  Tell you the truth the only time i ever went to grimsby tackle the owner was very rude to me when i bought a whole bunch of line and stuff he was astounded and said 'you dont look like a fisherman.'

Wtf does that mean? Ive worked construction all my life i drive a truck if you wanna talk stereotypes hey im full up.  Buy seriously what is thst supposed to mean? Thought it was so rude and outta line to judge me based on the clothes i was wearing. i never went back and never will. Ang has better prices anyways.

On 04/04/2018 at 2:27 PM, Tyler0420 said:

So write that in the peters section.  O ya they don’t have one.  

So your only allowed to talk about a store if they pay cliff? You're not allowed to make valid points or comparisons to other places.  Wow.  I thoufht we lived in canada not communist RUSSIA where all thought and opinion is NOT ALLOWED!  Well unless you pay of coarse

7 hours ago, I'm_A_Drifter said:

Communist Russia? :D

Yes if you beleive Russia is 'free' you need to open Your eyes.  All the money gets funneled to the top. Corruption deception propaganda and lies. Sounds like communism to me.   A wolf in sheeps skin is still a wolf.  If dont beleive that you're living in a dream world. 

Archived