Cheap Gas

smerchly

No recollection of the name ,  maybe called Joe's Automobile Inc .  I was 18 and only saw the cars there and some nice coloured flags .  There were many small car lots in the city then .  My wife's father ran a lot in Chippawa  for many years ....bought him a new home on the parkway and a cottage on Erie !  I "remember" that lots name ....John Marsh Motors .  B)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/11/2020 at 10:14 PM, smerchly said:

I got gas at C.T. ,just down the road , filled up 5 gal Jerry cans with Sea foam additive for my boat & yard toys .

Filled up the van and G6 ......maybe acted too soon as I read we ain't seen nothing yet as the stock market had a big drop again today .....Will we see 60 cents a liter ? 

Well Smercho ....your predictability is uncanny .....  :rolleyes:

Costco posted gas today at 69.9   ......   B)  

That's good for the truckers who are working hard to keep food on our plates . :worthy:

33 minutes ago, Loonietoon1 said:

Fueled up last night 66.7  then .3 cents of for my CIBC credit card and .7 cents on my Jornie card from Pioneer = 10 cents off = 56.7 cents.. got to love it now to pay my credit card and still saving 👍😁

If I gas up at Can.Tire they allot 5 cents to my C.T. Mastercard which adds up when I put 75 liters in the Astro , and more in the G6 ...

I don't know where the line is for a "gas guzzler"  . I can carry 8 people in the van plus lots of gear and pull a boat with more gear .and get "decent " mileage"  ....about 18 mph. ...pretty cheap when split 8 ways    :D

Archived