Android boxes

boogaloo

Looking for info on these. I don't remember the person on this board that has them....................Daniel

PM me if you want the best custom Android Box on the Market. Custom firmware with Online Technical support and updates where the support team can actually log into your box. Run two apps to do a full factory restore with the latest updates. He is in Norfolk and can ship to you. Also a great IPTV option through the same guy. All android boxes are not the same...These boxes are the top with custom firmware and best support team out there. 

On 8/16/2018 at 4:26 PM, boogaloo said:

Looking for info on these. I don't remember the person on this board that has them....................Daniel

Hi Daniel give me a shout Why not support a old sponsor of this site 

I do recommend getting unlimited I always refer a company called start Internet it’s around $45 per month for unlimited best around could you call actually comes in and installed it for them The TV service does it use too much but the movies do especially in HD I could offer you a trial box With the TV service for $20 for a month if you find the box is not for you  simply returning any questions I’m always there to help 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/12/2018 at 6:21 PM, dave524 said:

Now that Terrarium is DOA what is everyone using to watch TV shows ?  

I use epic stream as a paid sub and another free build but can't think of the name of it right now

Archived