Under water flush light

Fresh Fish

Wednesday Oct 10, 2018 ,  north of train bridge,  8:45PM

I saw some kind of   flush light (green color) under the water, moving fast towards  north,  intermittently...... sorry i didn't have time to take out my iphone for video.

Anyone else had seen this before?

I know what you mean Fresh Fish ....I reported a green- brown $hit-like water coming from a square culvert at the water line , across the road from Murphy's Restaurant in Port Dalhousie . They did check it out but it was so intermittent they couldn't get a fresh sample . Now there is a nice arts thingy there with concrete seats , where the first lock gates were....

What train bridge ?  I have fished beside the train trestle at the 12 Mile where there is a large sewer pipe and pump house on the east side and when the pump malfunctions there could be an over flow leak into the 12 which of course would be more noticeable now that the creek is very low . ( It would be nice if they could go up the creek with a boat & clean up the tons of junk )

I do believe you saw something unusual ....deleted my inappropriate comment  which I'll post on "W" day ....  B)

Maybe a   revisit to that spot with camera in hand and report to the mnr will help I.D. this .....

10 hours ago, smerchly said:

I know what you mean Fresh Fish ....I reported a green- brown $hit-like water coming from a square culvert at the water line , across the road from Murphy's Restaurant in Port Dalhousie . They did check it out but it was so intermittent they couldn't get a fresh sample . Now there is a nice arts thingy there with concrete seats , where the first lock gates were....

What train bridge ?  I have fished beside the train trestle at the 12 Mile where there is a large sewer pipe and pump house on the east side and when the pump malfunctions there could be an over flow leak into the 12 which of course would be more noticeable now that the creek is very low . ( It would be nice if they could go up the creek with a boat & clean up the tons of junk )

I do believe you saw something unusual ....deleted my inappropriate comment  which I'll post on "W" day ....  B)

Maybe a   revisit to that spot with camera in hand and report to the mnr will help I.D. this .....

Thanks for the post  Smerchly!

It was upper niagara river train bridger..

On 10/12/2018 at 11:15 AM, Fresh Fish said:

Wednesday Oct 10, 2018 ,  north of train bridge,  8:45PM

I saw some kind of   flush light (green color) under the water, moving fast towards  north,  intermittently...... sorry i didn't have time to take out my iphone for video.

Anyone else had seen this before?

Is there a chance a storm drain is exiting in that area and someone is draining their swimming pool into a storm drain that would be in that area ...

I was in my tinner that same evening.  There was a crew of about 8 divers getting in at the recovery unit just upstream of the train bridge getting ready for a dive when I drove by to go launch.  I noticed they had no dive flags.  When I launched my boat I shot out towards the middle of the river to avoid them.

My guess is you saw their lights.

9 hours ago, kevin said:

I was in my tinner that same evening.  There was a crew of about 8 divers getting in at the recovery unit just upstream of the train bridge getting ready for a dive when I drove by to go launch.  I noticed they had no dive flags.  When I launched my boat I shot out towards the middle of the river to avoid them.

My guess is you saw their lights.

2 hours ago, Chrisb said:

Or one of their lights got away and floating down stream?

That explains.

Archived