Drone Shot Down

smerchly

From day one I said drones will be a menace to society as they will be used for illegal , invasive , dangerous purposes .....including hunting . Yes , it's good for the police /mnr , etc. to help catch the bad guys , but when any Tom , Dick-head , or Harry can use them ,  we will have serious problems . High technology will eventually bite us on the a$$ .  (skews my lingo)

In this case ....WE won !   When these intruders spy on every move we make ....post it on the web .... then their actions  were justified . The problem that arises of course  will be the drones used by law enforcement ..... 

Read the comments after the video (second vid. shows a roo punching out a drone )  haha ! 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6746161/Fox-hunters-appear-shoot-protesters-drone-sky-bullets-fly-past-camera.html

5 hours ago, Tyler0420 said:

IF i was hunting and there was some drone following me I’d probably shoot it down also.  

As long as you're not using a cross bow .....unless you are a great shot  haha . I don't expect groupies like peeta will be using drones to hassle hunters or fishermen , but if they do ....blast away !

....I'll keep my carp sling shot handy & some maize ammo ......   :ninja:  

Crazy they have to put up with that. On a positive note they may have created a new sport! 

Luckily in Canada you could have them charged with interrupting a hunt.

One guy said farmers may use drones to check for trespassers  hunting on his property ...... will they shoot it down or leave ?

It will get complicated for sure as they make them cheaper , faster , larger (case of beer delivery) .... and  more in peoples' face ....something like the phones the people are addicted to..... Saw a female letter carrier today  walking with her phone in her face & texting .....a Darwin candidate for tripping and doing a face plant on the uneven sidewalk . 

23 hours ago, smerchly said:

One guy said farmers may use drones to check for trespassers  hunting on his property ...... will they shoot it down or leave ?

It will get complicated for sure as they make them cheaper , faster , larger (case of beer delivery) .... and  more in peoples' face ....something like the phones the people are addicted to..... Saw a female letter carrier today  walking with her phone in her face & texting .....a Darwin candidate for tripping and doing a face plant on the uneven sidewalk . 

But if she trips and falls I’m sure she can sue someone.  

17 minutes ago, Tyler0420 said:

But if she trips and falls I’m sure she can sue someone.  

Isn't that the truth  lol !    Spill a hot coffee on your lap while texting ...burn the boys ....sue Timmies 

....HUGE brown Ty....  :o

23 minutes ago, Tyler0420 said:

Thanks smerch. Figured I’d update the pic. 

Ok now .....when , where , how big , bait ......BIG kipe  !!! 

great colours ...got a full size pic. ?   

I guess it’s your thread so doesnt matter if it gets off topic. 

Was fishing state side small Lake Ontario Trib in the fall. Bead and bag combo. Can’t really remember the weight (6-10lbs). 

E9A3D6CD-789C-4442-908A-D51289051C7D.jpeg

On 2/26/2019 at 10:03 AM, smerchly said:

From day one I said drones will be a menace to society as they will be used for illegal , invasive , dangerous purposes .....including hunting . Yes , it's good for the police /mnr , etc. to help catch the bad guys , but when any Tom , Dick-head , or Harry can use them ,  we will have serious problems . High technology will eventually bite us on the a$$ .  (skews my lingo)

In this case ....WE won !   When these intruders spy on every move we make ....post it on the web .... then their actions  were justified . The problem that arises of course  will be the drones used by law enforcement ..... 

Read the comments after the video (second vid. shows a roo punching out a drone )  haha ! 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6746161/Fox-hunters-appear-shoot-protesters-drone-sky-bullets-fly-past-camera.html

I've nothing against hunting at all, I'm not into it personally but I love a game pie. 

What these absolute W.anchors are doing is for one illegal and two barbaric,  they'll just dig the fox out to watch dogs rip it apart , foxes might need culling if they're doing damage to people's livestock or property,  I'm all for that. 

What they're doing is bloodlust,  I had a mate when I was younger and his old fella had terriers,  one called mitch had lost an eye and had it's bottom lip ripped off (on separate occasions) , they'd catch a badger saying it was to stop the spread of TB then de-claw it and let dogs pull it apart. 

Some people are just born horrible,  I'm behind the drone flyer in this particular case.

If I killed something deliberately I'd want to eat it,  ok maybe not the occasional mouse.

Hunting over here is different,  people eat what they kill,  if the wife's relatives said they'd take me I'd probably go but I'd be massively anxious, I don't think I could personally kill bambi 😂😂 I feel bad whacking a fish on the head or cutting its neck lol

8 minutes ago, Limey said:

Hunting over here is different,  people eat what they kill,  if the wife's relatives said they'd take me I'd probably go but I'd be massively anxious, I don't think I could personally kill bambi 😂😂 I feel bad whacking a fish on the head or cutting its neck lol

I'm a lot like you Limey .....if any creature is to be killed for food or for "culling" it must be done humanely ....not for pleasure . When I clean fish I have a "bopper"  which kills them instantly  .  I would prefer that myself !   Letting the dogs rip another creature apart for pleasure is cruel and should be stopped .

During my hunting days we were taught to end any suffering as quickly as possible .  I know some "vegans" and I respect their sincere love/respect of all earthy creatures.....🦊

Archived