A theif got me

I was lucky enough to be able to leave early from work at 4:30am yesterday morning to get out turkey hunting only to find when I got to my spot that my ground blind was gone. Once it was light enough to see, I also noticed that one of my tree stands was gone along with my climbing sticks. The last time I was out was this past Saturday morning and everything was good. Whoever it was, also left a few empty beer cans for me to pick up too.  I have been hunting this property for 17 years now as it is owned by a buddy of mine, and I've never had a problem up to this point. I followed some fresh quad tracks through my buddie's property  to one of two house's just down the road but was unable to determine witch driveway they pulled into. Why do people have to be such scumbags?

That sucks. I have lost stands and cameras and now put cable locks or chains and locks on everything, although that has been cut on me for one camera. At least they have to come back with tools. I would have knocked on both doors or looked in the garage windows.

8 hours ago, Lungpuncher said:

Why do people have to be such scumbags?

No fear of repercussions LP ......  the courts look at thieves as the norm today .

The law of the "jungle" is the only thing the scumbags understand ....hope you find them and .....:slap:

Ya lungpuncher i would engage in confronting and questioning both property owners and lie to them and say they have been ratted on and that someone saw them .i wouldnt let it slide not for a second .i dont pick fights but wont hesitate to brake a thiefs fingers😤.no need for that crap.its usually teenagers that need to know better! In chippawa theres a 17 yr old drivin on a quad stealin stands and cameras also .my buddy almost caught him but he got away on his quad.marshall rd beck rd area.pi$$£$ me off!

3 hours ago, teedee said:

wait for a nice sunny day and park down the road from the 2 houses and watch to see what house they ride out of.

Good idea ....take a large bottle of coke and top up the atv tank  ....works wonders to clean the carb....  B)

There are lots of dirtbags here in the West Hill. They are well known on our street. Have them on  night surveillance footage snooping in neighbourhood properties and vehicles, including ours. One even has a number of pending court dates.  Yet the donut patrol continues to let them roam free to do more damage. Another vehicle got stripped this week of tools and outdoor gear. A few weeks back it was a boat.

Bottom line if it is accessible, without consequence, it is gone.

The dirt bags are everywhere !  The cops catch them ...the court lets them go ....and on & on it goes . The problem is the thief has no fear of the court . It costs more to jail them than to write a welfare check .  Stealing is just a sideline for drug money, etc. ..... 

The law of the jungle may have better results .....👢

These pieces of of crap need to learn a lesson! Its too .bad things need to be locked up bolted down put away .ya smerch you are absolutely right they steal to pawn stuff for cash to buy drugs.i bet ya if we pushed them down stole their drugs and sold them to by fishin lures we would get charged with assault , posession of a controlled substance , intent to trafficking, theft under 5000 lol and whatever else because we are productive members of society and can likely pay off the fines without wasting the courts time and also the government paid representation ! What a corupt crock of sh!+  our law enforcement really is .its a damn shame.

Archived