Just wondering?

curious

I am thinking of trying trolling tomorrow morning. i am usually a bass fisherman but it's just not doing it for me anymore these days. I have outfitted my boat with some rod holders, rods with lead core and dipseys. I usually launch out of crystal beach for bass but for anyone close to Maitland, hows the lake look today? I am looking at taking the day off tomorrow to troll in the morning and spend maybe an hour or 2 on some bass after that. Windfinder looks ok for tomorrow but can't always rely on that. According to windfinder, today looks lumpier than tomorrow so i was going to judge my day tomorrow on what the lake looked like today. Chrisb? 

thanks guys.

We were out today the lake flattened right down at around 11 - 11:30. Got first lines in the water at 9:50 had a two man limit by 12:30. Hated to leave the conditions were near perfect! By the way this was out of P.C. From 74 fow out to 83 fow. Tomorrow is looking great again.

Dealers choice on this one as there is no wrong or right. There are a lot of variables...last night i Wanted to swing around but due to boat trolling traffic I had to remain on course. I did alright maintaining that route...but wondered what could have been had I done a rerun 

FF  

• 2 weeks later...

Did this down in Erieau waters a couple weeks ago. Turned out alright for me. Usually only run 2 lines so a little easier to make the turn. Seems like fish always hit any time I made a little adjustment in speed, or turn. Probably something to do with depth of dipsys. All I know, it worked for me. My buddy was in the same area in his boat and was no as productive. 

Still new at this trolling thing so this is definitely something for the repertoire on a slow bite. 

Archived