Lake Erie perch fishing

marth11

Went out with a friend today and fished Lake Erie, it took us all day to find some fish, but we ended up ending the day with 37. I got the only double header and the biggest perch. Was a good day out.

20191025_142403.jpg

received_637324036798543.jpeg

Nice going Joe , way better than fishing the "pond"  eh ? 

Work is keeping me too busy to fish !   Oh ya , I'm retired ! But owning a house , 22 yr. old vehicle , old boat and body keeps me busier than a two pecker billy goat .

Hoping to get out right after the big rain coming this way .....

Nice going...good fixings for a nice fry for sure.....and I hope when I'm smerchs age I get a two pecker Billy goat to keep me busy too 😯...man...I need to go fishing soon...haven't been for too long...work sucks...until then...thanks for letting me look at your pics and pout.

Right on Marth, nice job! I was also out of crystal beach this morning. Boy was the weather man wrong about the morning wind. Made launching by myself a bit of a clusterf... but toughed through it. I stayed shallower for some bass for a couple hours in the morning while it was really lumpy and once it calmed down I quickly went out to get some perch for a couple hours. I finished with about 20 jumbos And was off the water rather early. 

9 hours ago, Captain Hooksets said:

Right on Marth, nice job! I was also out of crystal beach this morning. Boy was the weather man wrong about the morning wind. Made launching by myself a bit of a clusterf... but toughed through it. I stayed shallower for some bass for a couple hours in the morning while it was really lumpy and once it calmed down I quickly went out to get some perch for a couple hours. I finished with about 20 jumbos And was off the water rather early. 

Did you launch right beside us? I was in a green legend, there was boat with two older guys getting in and the boat was rocking hard lol. This was around 8 to 830am.

9 hours ago, smerchly said:

Nice going Joe , way better than fishing the "pond"  eh ? 

Work is keeping me too busy to fish !   Oh ya , I'm retired ! But owning a house , 22 yr. old vehicle , old boat and body keeps me busier than a two pecker billy goat .

Hoping to get out right after the big rain coming this way .....

Erie is hands down better than the pond, I just like the pond cause I don't drive, and I can take a bus there easily. I feel you on getting old, I can't really stand longer than a few hours since breaking my heels last summer, fun fact the friend I was fishing with was the same friend that was with me when I jumped off his boat and broke both heels.

1 hour ago, marth11 said:

Did you launch right beside us? I was in a green legend, there was boat with two older guys getting in and the boat was rocking hard lol. This was around 8 to 830am.

I think I saw you guys but you launched just before I did . I was by myself, big blue Dodge Ram towing a white and green fish and ski.  You’re right it was rockkinnnn at the ramp for sure .

Archived