License Time

smerchly

1 hour ago, Darryl L said:

When you hit the magic age and start getting a free fishing licence, do you have to Abide by the sports fishing or conservation fish limits? 

You have the sports license Darryl  .....are you getting close to that freebee ?   I have had 12 free years of fishing and never came close to bring home a limit of fish .

43 minutes ago, smerchly said:

You have the sports license Darryl  .....are you getting close to that freebee ?   I have had 12 free years of fishing and never came close to bring home a limit of fish .

No I'm still a few years away from the freebies. My dad actually turned 65 this year so we were just figuring out how many walleye and perch he was allowed for next year . 

3 minutes ago, RJR said:

You will have a sport fishing licence. I have 6 months to go till I get the old man pass.

So do you need a license this year? If you turn 65 in 2021 I’d say they should give you a pass on the first 6months. 

2 hours ago, Tyler0420 said:

So do you need a license this year? If you turn 65 in 2021 I’d say they should give you a pass on the first 6months. 

I don,t really know if I need to get one or not,  I figured it would be my last one so maybe call it a donation to the fish gods and I will have a banner year fishing in 2021

Archived