R.I.P. Mr .Rogers

smerchly

Sad to hear Kenny passed away .......   He was a big part of the music people of my age loved to see and hear .  The song " The Gambler "  really put him on the map and he had many great hits both solo and duets with Dolly & Lionel .  To those  who were into the music of the 70's - 80's we are saddened to see these great people fading away but will always have good memories of their music .

Here are two guys who show such warmth and respect for each other , having a great time ....what life is all about .

Yes , a white guy and a black guy .....  unforgettable performance together !  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI2CvL6UYvE

Another country artist died today ......

Joe Diffie announced Friday that he has C-19 .....and died today !

He was only 61 !    

Known  for his song  "Prop Me Up by the Juke Box When I Die"  

This news makes a lot more people feel uneasy and I hope we all take this pandemic seriously .

https://variety.com/2020/music/news/joe-diffie-coronavirus-country-star-died-dead-1203548295/

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/29/2020 at 4:59 PM, smerchly said:

Another country artist died today ......

Joe Diffie announced Friday that he has C-19 .....and died today !

He was only 61 !    

Known  for his song  "Prop Me Up by the Juke Box When I Die"  

This news makes a lot more people feel uneasy and I hope we all take this pandemic seriously .

I hoped you were right smerch but as of now I know for sure a number of this boards members are still completely clued out

on what taking this serious means. 

We do take this pandemic (sometimes referred to as a virus) seriously .  I take pneumonia seriously as well and worst of all ...cancer , that insidious disease that dwells inside all of us . That is why , as the old expression goes ...... "Live for today ,  tomorrow may never come)............Garth Brooks ...............:Gonefishing:

Archived