Daily Humour

genec

Reminds me literally of the old grade school washroom...$#!T tickets that came out one little square at a time and make a kid go 😲😳.....

I usually text the wife this while she is at work in the morning 😘💋....today I decided to go with 😷💝

30 minutes ago, genec said:

I hear that there is a new currency sweeping the world now:

HA !  Sweeping ....or is that swiping the world ? 

We had a factory a few blocks from here called Thompson Product and they had a baseball team called the  "TP's"

Good thing they became "TRW"  and now THK

3 minutes ago, Jwl1 said:

Reminds me literally of the old grade school washroom...$#!T tickets that came out one little square at a time and make a kid go 😲😳..

I remember those slippery little bum wipers Jack . That mad it harder to steal a whole roll !

There were guys at GM who would roll up wads of that extra thin TP  from the rolls in the crapper room and take some home everyday !  Unbelievable !!!  

We will be forever looking at TP in a different way ....:wub:

Don't forget that in an emergency situation leaves work just fine. Best to have larger ones that have about a 40% moisture content for maximum effectiveness. Also avoid three and seven leaves together. One will make your ass burn and the other is meant to burn. I raked up a big bag yesterday for the wife, will try to barter with her for "favours".  I'm just hoping she doesn't find the secret stash of TP in my  hunting pack, also might have to pull the boat of storage to get at the roll in the glove box

I have used the nice green moisturized moss in the bush for superb TP . My back yard is covered in moss , and I used some last night .........for the dew worm bedding . When push comes to shout , I'll gather up a load of moss for the "house" .

For those who still prefer to use toilet paper , here is a way to make that roll go a long way .....don't forget to save that little corner piece !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKsFUiS8QPM

17 hours ago, Jwl1 said:

Everyone has come home from a couple days camping with 1 or 2 less socks 😆🧦

LOL... I've heard of missing T shirts before too!

13 hours ago, smerchly said:

I have used the nice green moisturized moss in the bush for superb TP . My back yard is covered in moss , and I used some last night .........for the dew worm bedding . When push comes to shout , I'll gather up a load of moss for the "house" .

For those who still prefer to use toilet paper , here is a way to make that roll go a long way .....don't forget to save that little corner piece !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKsFUiS8QPM

Wow moss, that would be top drawer! What's your address Smerch. I'll trade you a big bag of leaves for a few patches of moss.

24 minutes ago, Surf and Turf said:

Wow moss, that would be top drawer! What's your address Smerch. I'll trade you a big bag of leaves for a few patches of moss.

Thinking about having a yard sale Surf .....either pick your own or $10 per one lb. bag ,  but some may think I'm selling the weed..and we cannot have crowds at this time .....:rolleyes:

If this whole dilemma boils down to cannibalism....I draw the line at clowns.....they taste funny!!!!🤡😯

Speaking of tp... I have heard of the brand WhiteSwan...but let's see you try and catch this guy I seen a couple times lately and find out what happens when you try and wipe your butt with it 😳

20200324_110239.jpg

3 minutes ago, smerchly said:

You just jump on top and go for a 2 minute ride ....let's hope it doesn't do the swan dive .....   🥶

You could ride that one for sure...haha

Reminds me of that old joke about the Bear and Rabbit taking a dump in the Woods. The bear asks the rabbit if he ever has a problem with doo-doo sticking to his fur, the rabbit looks up and says no, so the bear picks him up and wipes his ass with the rabbit. 

I have a longer version of that fairy tale for the kiddies ....a side joke from the 3 bears and Goldi ....no swear words ....doo doo and bum ....funny to see their reaction from the last line ....."So Mr. Bear wiped his bum with the rabbit "   

:P:o:unsure::(:roflblack:

Oh the simpler times....here we are making jokes about the big toilet paper famine....some of us can make the best of it because we value the simpler things in life and not worried about shopping for that fancy logo on a 100 dollar t shirt we are not supposed to be showing off in public anyhow...lol.....anyone who has ever spent time with a toddler knows there is an endless amount of fun from a telescope to musical instrument you can have with the empty roll😉....it nice to sit back and realize what truly is important.....heck I just entertained myself by walking outside with a cold one and collecting worms out back a few minutes ago....lol

Yes JW , it sure makes us think how good we have it here in Canada compared to others on this planet . Get that geetar out and teach them a few chords . Watching  John Fogerty playing his tunes last night as he pitches in to remind us to play safe .

My wife called the vet this morning to get some B.P. pills for our dog . She paid for them on the phone and I will pick them up later today ......here is the procedure ......

Call them when I leave .......knock on the door  ,   open up the trunk or car window , they will drop the script into the vehicle . ....they have disinfected the order ! 

Never dreamed we would have this "plague" happen here .........  

also.......

.....Last I heard , if you go to the bulk barn , they have people who will fill your bags for you as they don't want people touching the scoop handles . 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/27/2020 at 6:17 PM, Surf and Turf said:

Reminds me of that old joke about the Bear and Rabbit taking a dump in the Woods. The bear asks the rabbit if he ever has a problem with doo-doo sticking to his fur, the rabbit looks up and says no, so the bear picks him up and wipes his ass with the rabbit. 

Since I was 5 I have thought that was the stupidest joke ever.

After wiping his ass with the rabbit it hops away with nothing stuck to it because all the bear did is smear his own doo-doo deeper into his fur!!

Archived