Some neat rigs that I may have to try

Bubba14

Trying to outsmart the carp is getting very "tricky" these days .  Maybe they know when smerch is near when they see my tried and true "maize on the hair"  . The other rigs are a close spinoff of the hair rig and I do a few modifications  to  elevate the corn and inch or more when the bottom is silt or algae .The old stand by ....corn puffs float and be be used on the hair or one the hook ...or both !  Carp fishing has many many ways to trick them and more recipes than Martha Stewart !   Just looked at my stash of can corn ....3 cans of cream corn but NO NIBBLETS !!   

I  don't want to go to Walmart for a few cans of corn during this crisis ...they would give me the LOOK !   :glare: ... maybe grab some T.P. and always need bananas , my good luck charm for carp !

9 hours ago, smerchly said:

Trying to outsmart the carp is getting very "tricky" these days .  Maybe they know when smerch is near when they see my tried and true "maize on the hair"  . The other rigs are a close spinoff of the hair rig and I do a few modifications  to  elevate the corn and inch or more when the bottom is silt or algae .The old stand by ....corn puffs float and be be used on the hair or one the hook ...or both !  Carp fishing has many many ways to trick them and more recipes than Martha Stewart !   Just looked at my stash of can corn ....3 cans of cream corn but NO NIBBLETS !!   

I  don't want to go to Walmart for a few cans of corn during this crisis ...they would give me the LOOK !   :glare: ... maybe grab some T.P. and always need bananas , my good luck charm for carp !

I grabbed 8cans the other day plus I have the maize to use also. I got the girlfriend to add some frozen corn to groceries, we’ve been getting them delivered lately. 

9 hours ago, smerchly said:

Carp fishing has many many ways to trick them and more recipes than Martha Stewart !

Smerch I hope we can trick them soon. I need some time off to get out. Most people are home and I’m working more hours then ever.  
my work is doing temperature checks before you start now so maybe I’ll have to put a hot pack on my forehead so I can have two weeks off 😉

3 hours ago, Tyler0420 said:

Smerch I hope we can trick them soon. I need some time off to get out. Most people are home and I’m working more hours then ever.  
my work is doing temperature checks before you start now so maybe I’ll have to put a hot pack on my forehead so I can have two weeks off 😉

The proper way to take temperature is to stick thermometer were sun don't shine. 😝

6 hours ago, Tyler0420 said:

I’ll have to put a hot pack on my forehead so I can have two weeks off 😉

Ha !   A few jalapeno peppers should work  !   

3 hours ago, мормышка said:

The proper way to take temperature is to stick thermometer were sun don't shine. 😝

They stopped that doing that ...too many mistakes ......

554_550x550_Front_Color-Black.jpg

Archived