Let's all lighten up

Jwl1

We all know these are unusual and tough times....its all what we make of it right now....we all should look out for one another....as a group on nfn here ..our community is made up of all ages...many have known one another for decades...some are new....its easy in these tough times to rant and take it out on one another.....thought I would share what I did to make the best of my day off today......I cant figure out a way to edit my pics into the story...but I hope I can tell the story in order...then you can view the pics.....lol..first off....every survival strategie needs a fire.......that has multi purposes in itself......idol hands are the devils playground so there is always....this that calms the savage beast!.......cant go fishing because I opened the closet and figured it is at least going to take me 3 weeks to untangle this!!!!!.......keep the kids in line in the kitchen while cooking a just because huge batch of pasta sauce and meatballs to have in the freezer just incase...special brownies...fridge stocked.....bbq on........if you couldn't buy tp today.....you are more than welcome to come over and use my garden shed...Haha..........and when all this is over......here is my self isolating!!!!.....again......big hugs to you and your loved ones!

20200404_200603.jpg

20200404_201400.jpg

20200404_201702.jpg

20200404_201540.jpg

20200404_201449.jpg

20200404_201523.jpg

20200404_201528.jpg

20200404_204418.jpg

20200404_201514.jpg

20200404_203823.jpg

20200404_204538.jpg

Is that Sporty leaking or just marking it's spot?? lol Thanks for the post............................Daniel

20 minutes ago, boogaloo said:

Is that Sporty leaking or just marking it's spot?? lol Thanks for the post............................Daniel

Haha...not leaking...just a dirty wet spot on the patio

3 hours ago, smerchly said:

Amen JWL !  

The last time I saw that bike , Arthur Fonzarelli was riding it ......  

Not quite..but it is a 1979.....and always nice to think about going for a social distancing scoot on it after this is over..lol....in the meantime trying to make the best of the day around the house...staying busy and enjoying some of the simpler things

8 minutes ago, Steve_Guelph said:

Hey Jack what’s the guitar behind the Fender? 

Canadian edition...hand crafted Art&Lutherie...cedar model...Godin quantum pick up.....made in Quebec ...the Fender is my beater campfire guitar...haha

12 minutes ago, fredfisher said:

..and the pic between beers and the sauce ...is that distancing markers in the kitchen? I’m stumped!

FF

Ya..just a prank to keep people in line at home....so they are directed from the kitchen out the back door..haha....gotta entertain myself around here so I bug the crap out of my family...lol

Archived