Queenston ramp closed

Fresh Fish

Got the news yesterday....in these times that's not such a bad thing..its been more than a zoo all winter....got me lots of fish out of there...but none the less...the only spot I would go that is that busy ever and only because its winter fun...haha...sucks that it's the only boat access on our side.....guess the steelies get a break for the end of the run...and the smelt hoarde gets to keep all thier fancy wooden contraptions at home and not dirty the place up any more than it already is....lol.....there's always next season 🎣🎣🎣

26 minutes ago, Jwl1 said:

smelt hoard gets to keep all their fancy wooden contraptions at home and not dirty the place up any more than it already is...

I was wondering if the shoulder to shoulder smelt crew would  appear during this pandemic .....

How about the ramp at Jordan  ?    

1 hour ago, Jwl1 said:

Got the news yesterday....in these times that's not such a bad thing..its been more than a zoo all winter....got me lots of fish out of there...but none the less...the only spot I would go that is that busy ever and only because its winter fun...haha...sucks that it's the only boat access on our side.....guess the steelies get a break for the end of the run...and the smelt hoarde gets to keep all thier fancy wooden contraptions at home and not dirty the place up any more than it already is....lol.....there's always next season 🎣🎣🎣

Steelies should be on the redds starting soon all through may in the pool.  Not gonna get much of a break unless whirlpool stairs are shut down too...

Jordan harbour ramp closed as well.  Apparently some $750.00 fines were handed out for personal closeness and not the same household ie address

1 hour ago, мормышка said:

Nothing this morning at Jordan. Not blocked, but empty.

Probably shut down the launch there ....no way to launch a boat and I would guess no canoes or yaks either.

Archived