Be careful

gunner-2

LMAO!

Slabtime whining about a buddy not being able to go to his Rice Lake cottage....it’s NOT his permanent residence, so he shouldn’t be able to (and we dont care what it’s like, or what features it has)!!

and, if you could READ, Ford talked about fishing from SHORE, which was my

point, which you ignored as usual!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When someone starts making up stories to support their views, then you really have to wonder if they need help rather than ridicule.

31 minutes ago, genec said:

LMAO!

Slabtime whining about a buddy not being able to go to his Rice Lake cottage....it’s NOT his permanent residence, so he shouldn’t be able to (and we dont care what it’s like, or what features it has)!!

and, if you could READ, Ford talked about fishing from SHORE, which was my

point, which you ignored as usual!

If the police come and find him fishing from shore on his own property he will be fined or arrested. 

Stay lost Genac!!! I am only using his situation to explain that Duggies comments mean nothing in the real world.

LOL I am not the whining. I am only pointing what we can't do and everybody else is whining because of it!!!.

8 minutes ago, slabtime said:

!! I am only using his situation to explain that Duggies comments mean nothing in the real world.

And, sadly, neither do any of yours!

if you don’t have anything POSITIVE to contribute to this fishing website, then please stop wasting everyone’s time!

Archived