Sad Result of Ignoring Symptoms

genec

Interesting article in the local Fonthill paper (the Voice of Pelham) about how the local Sobeys owner and town councillor ignored his health symptoms for weeks, and infected his store staff, and possibly another councillor, who later died of Covid-19.

Something is missing in the C-19 reports.... I have been looking(reading) the news but found nothing about comparing other years before this C-19 started , such as ....

How many people died last year from the flu , cancers & many other sickness such as natural causes from old age , etc etc etc....

Many people who had a bad cold or the flu would keep working as they couldn't afford to lose their pay ...thus infecting others and objects they touch or cough on....

The C-19 "seems" to be taking it's toll on the elderly so they are most vulnerable to this or the flu (pneumonia) as well .

In all cases , including HIV , we have a responsibility to keep away from others .

I'm no doctor , scientist , or Rhodes scholar , but as a layman I have questions about news reports ....

This one is all too true, 51 year old healthy family man dead because of the selfish actions of one A HOLE. Not only did he probably cause the death of this man, he went on to try to fight against being not allowed to come to town meetings, after knowing he was infected! He put all his employees, all his customers and the community at risk. Why? Because he was a selfish, ignorant bastard! Hopefully he is Tarred and Feathered permanently in his community, business 100% boycotted, get a financially crippling fine, and thrown in jail so he can reflect on what an A-HOLE he is.

And THIS retiree who took his dog for a walk gets a fine for $880 ! He doesn't use the elevator to keep his distance & walks from the 3rd floor . Cops were waiting for him at his door with the ticket . He said he would go to jail first . Our courts may be booked for years ($$$)  The word " authoritarianism" is used a few times  ....familiar word to me !    Notice he is wearing a Trump hat .....read the comments .....no need to say more !! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeCMA1p2BU0

36 minutes ago, smerchly said:

And THIS retiree who took his dog for a walk gets a fine for $880 ! He doesn't use the elevator to keep his distance & walks from the 3rd floor . Cops were waiting for him at his door with the ticket . He said he would go to jail first . Our courts may be booked for years ($$$)  The word " authoritarianism" is used a few times  ....familiar word to me !    Notice he is wearing a Trump hat .....read the comments .....no need to say more !! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeCMA1p2BU0

So this guy admits that he received the fine while still within the 14 day required self isolation period after returning from Mexico on March 25th. Two cops are waitng for him in the hallway infront of his apartment door. I'm guessing that there is a lot more to this story than meets the eye.

7 hours ago, Surf and Turf said:

So this guy admits that he received the fine while still within the 14 day required self isolation period after returning from Mexico on March 25th. Two cops are waitng for him in the hallway infront of his apartment door. I'm guessing that there is a lot more to this story than meets the eye.

As with every MSM story, never react with emotion, use logic and always look at both sides.

I read a follow up story that said the cops went to his apartment , rescinded the $880 fine , then handed him a fine of $1255 for disobeying the quarantine act .  He has a dog that needs to go outside to pee(etc) and he took the stairway , kept clear of all people and posed zero threat .On the other hand we know that thousands of people jetted in from other countries , like China , were not checked for the virus , told to self isolate and some were seen shopping at the malls for groceries . This man was careful not to contact others . I compare taking his dog out side in that yard as I do 10 times everyday to pee and exercise .His dog is his companion and  he was considerate of others . These outlandish fines are turning people against our lawmakers and we will see a "not so nice" society as Canadians are noted for .  I hope he gets  a big  $$$ payout from people who cherish our individual rights .....and ties the courts up for years .(while real criminals walk) . So sad......

More to this Story

From the Sarnia Police Services website:

"On March 31, 2020, Sarnia by-law officers acted on complaints regarding a 72-year-old man who had returned from out of country and was failing to self-quarantine. At this time by-law officers attended the man’s residence and warned him that he must comply with the act or face being charged under the Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act.

On April 6, 2020, the City of Sarnia in cooperation with the Sarnia Police Service COVID-19 hotline received additional information that the man was still not in compliance with the 14-day quarantine and still leaving his residence.

On April 6, 2020, officers from the Sarnia Police Service COPPS Unit attended the residence of the man in question to speak to him. When they arrived the man was not present but after a period of time waiting for the individual he returned home. At this time the man was issued a ticket for “Failing to comply with order made during a declared emergency”. The ticket carried a fine of $750.00 and once the victim surcharge was added the total cost of the fine was $880.00.

As society continues to grapple with this disease it is imperative that everyone does their part to ensure that they do not spread or catch the disease. COVID-19 does not discriminate, be it by race, colour, creed, or economics. Until science and the medical world are able to control its spread we must all do our part and self-isolate.

The Sarnia Police Service along with Sarnia By-Law Officers will continue with their efforts to educate BUT if
people refuse to comply charges will be laid."

The way I seet it, It's people like this that are part of the problem.  It's because there so many people around like this that don't care about anyone but themselves that they have close boat launches. This is the type guy that would be walking up the dock with this dog asking how you made out   Instead of donating money for his defense and feeling sorry form him, I say serves him right.

And you are absolutely right Smerch all the people jetting in from other countries such as China, Iran, Italy, Spain etc., without so much as a question about heath etc.,,until the end of the first week of March is a total failure on the part of our Federal Government all in the name of Polical Correctness. "Don't want to stigmatize our Chinese friends" etc. Which is still going on to this date., with a guy that thought it appropriate to wear Blackface calling a Conserviative MP racist because he questioned whether Tam was Loyal to Canada or China, based on her and the WHO's performance so far, viable question. Everyone bashed Trump for stopping flights from China and Iran back in February as a racist move and now as having  beeb inept in his response. He is a loose cannon and doesnt know when to shut up but at least was smart enough to close off flights from known hotspots. Canada is not in as bad a shape as the States by sheer dumb luck.

Quarantine means staying isolated for the full 14 days, not just staying away others. He could have contaminated the entire hall and stairwell and any place else he went. He should have made other arrangements for his dog. Where was it while he was in Mexico? It should have stayed there for the additional 14 days.

Thanks S & T for the "rest of the story" . Although I find the fines too stiff  compared to other infractions, it looks like he didn't heed a warning from the police .I also smell a rat which I hope isn't going to be the norm in our society . As Chris said,  I also wondered where his dog was during his trip . After April 6 he only had a week to go and we also know many others who got off the plane from Wherever and straight to a grocery store . Do they check all passengers for fever when coming into Canada , then quarantine them or is everyone quarantined regardless if they have no symptoms ?  There are so many inconsistencies with the world travel rules ! 

Oh yes ,  the racist card is still "Trump" in Canada !

But does this guy really have CV-19 virus or was it based on flu like symptoms that made him test positive? Or is it an actual gold standard testing of an isolated CV-19 virus under Koch's Postulate application? Which I have not been able to find. Because in reality, the current PCR testing can make anybody test positive when the RNA is amplified enough (gold standard # of amplification against an isolated/purified virus), because EVERYBODY who has had the cold (aka coronavirus) has that sequence in their DNA storage banks. Lung cancer will also show up as such.

Like I said, if you don't believe me, research it. Learn what a virus is, does and performs. Don't wait for news to tell you this, because they wont. They would rather put scare in you instead of helping educate.

If you have issue with what I said here, private message me, but with open mind. I will not tolerate or respond to abuse/offensive language. We are adults, no?

1 hour ago, Surf and Turf said:

Anyone going turkey hunting in the morning?

No.. but I am however going fishing at an undisclosed local...lol

I'll be taking my son out on his first Turkey hunt in the morning. He's only 15 so will be with me in the blind and will be the shooter. I warmed up my box call last night around midnight much to the delight of my significant other! Good hunting for everyone venturing out!

Archived