What did you buy during lockdown?

Tyler0420

With regard to the so called fresh Lake Erie perch fillets and walleye, lobster is cheaper. I still kid myself that catching them out of my new 19 foot lund is cheaper.

25 minutes ago, verado said:

With regard to the so called fresh Lake Erie perch fillets and walleye, lobster is cheaper. I still kid myself that catching them out of my new 19 foot lund is cheaper.

Sobeys has lobster on “special”...$26.44/kg 

8 hours ago, Morwood80 said:

Frozen button cast rod and 2 hide a hook bobbers 

Ditto .....   I have had this combo rod and reel set for 12 years . It was a retirement/65th birthday gift .  Still saving it for musky fishing on the River .  It was an "Ugli Boyz" special ......just need some 50# braid for it ......:Gonefishing:

fishing set.jpg

3 hours ago, smerchly said:

Ditto .....   I have had this combo rod and reel set for 12 years . It was a retirement/65th birthday gift .  Still saving it for musky fishing on the River .  It was an "Ugli Boyz" special ......just need some 50# braid for it ......:Gonefishing:

fishing set.jpg

You should practice fishing in the tub with that. Just keep your worm in the water cuz they shrink when u come out 😉

34 minutes ago, Morwood80 said:

Just keep your worm in the water cuz they shrink when u come out

I like to dangle the worm , so I only shower now ..... 

Bigugli put on a great retirement party for me in Beamsville , lots of NFN'ers attended with some NICE gifts for the ol'boy .....one of those events in my life to cherish . Bruce and family knew how to put on a party ! 

3 minutes ago, smerchly said:

I like to dangle the worm , so I only shower now ..... 

Bigugli put on a great retirement party for me in Beamsville , lots of NFN'ers attended with some NICE gifts for the ol'boy .....one of those events in my life to cherish . Bruce and family knew how to put on a party ! 

Wow..yep 12 years eh smerch....I remember that get together....great times!!!!

9 hours ago, Jwl1 said:

Wow..yep 12 years eh smerch....I remember that get together....great times!!!!

I think I may of been around for that, I joined this forum in 2008 if my memory serves me correctly.

Archived