Firearms Ban Gotten Ridiculous

genec

31 minutes ago, verado said:

That's it. I'm done on this topic, my blood pressure can't take it.

Let me be the first to join you .....I take meds for high blood pressure  , have one stent ...don't want any more .....

Doc told me a while back to " turn off the news"  !!   Go fishing !! 

Looks like a good day to wet the line ......:Gonefishing:

1 hour ago, verado said:

Sorry to keep ranting but I am just so damn angry. When I read the extensive list of newly banned firearms, I have to admit I recognized very few of them. However, the top of the list was the Ruger Mini 14. This rifle is just an ordinary semi-auto hunting rifle, no extended magazine, no collapsible stock, no suppressor etc. but the Trudeau government has had a hard-on for this gun from the very start. The only reason being that this was the firearm used in the horrible massacre at the school in Montreal. This was merely throwing a bone to Wendy Cukier and the various gun control groups. As many of you may not know, the massacre was committed by Marc Lepine, whose real name was Gamil Rodrigue Liass Gharbi, the son of an Algerian immigrant with a horrible record of wife abuse and violence against women who never should have been allowed into this country in the first place. How come all these fear mongering Liberals forget to mention this and focus all their anger on the rifle instead?

That's it. I'm done on this topic, my blood pressure can't take it.

verado thats the hole idea to disarm law abiding citizens and protect the criminals it's not about safety of the people not one bit spending all this money on disarming us and not a dime on crime don't forget the big picture it's the U.N RUNNING THE SHOW and this fool is there puppet .This is a U.N. agenda every day they will take more and more away from us i agree every thing about this gov makes me cringe and i have to take a step back and clear my head if you don't it will put in such depression 

On 6/5/2020 at 7:45 PM, verado said:

. My cousin, who owns a farm, once had a hunter ask if he could do a deer drive in his woodlot on the coming weekend. My cousin agreed but Sat morning 12 guys showed up in full combat gear carrying these assault type rifles. It threw my cousin for a loop, but he allowed the hunt and there were no problems but he said he would not do it again. He did not like the way they looked, both to him and his neighbors.

What if he owned a private lake and the same guy asked if he and some friends could fish it and they all showed up with 250 horse bass boats with all the latest toys and he was expecting guys with 14 foot tinners and 9.9's. why should hunters be stuck with the same gear their grandpa's used, I think the term for that kind of thinking is a " FUDD " the same thinking that had me cancel my OFAH membership 20 years ago.

On 6/6/2020 at 10:15 AM, gunner-2 said:

verado thats the hole idea to disarm law abiding citizens and protect the criminals it's not about safety of the people not one bit spending all this money on disarming us and not a dime on crime don't forget the big picture it's the U.N RUNNING THE SHOW and this fool is there puppet .This is a U.N. agenda every day they will take more and more away from us i agree every thing about this gov makes me cringe and i have to take a step back and clear my head if you don't it will put in such depression 

It definitely is about control. Other countries histories told of disarming people and that allowed for further abuse of those peoples. Most of which did not end well for them. Food is another control method.

The long term plan about gun owning is to neuter up coming generations more and more. Kids today may be 80% be against "guns". Next generation will be 95% and before you know it nobody will even want guns, except criminal and those sheep that only believe the government should have guns. Hunters and hobbyists will only be left and you can imagine what treatment they'll get. Well, you see it now. Unless the pro gun rights groups get better organized than the anti gun groups, it will be lost cause regaining that freedom back.

10 hours ago, мормышка said:

It definitely is about control. Other countries histories told of disarming people and that allowed for further abuse of those peoples. Most of which did not end well for them. Food is another control method.

The long term plan about gun owning is to neuter up coming generations more and more. Kids today may be 80% be against "guns". Next generation will be 95% and before you know it nobody will even want guns, except criminal and those sheep that only believe the government should have guns. Hunters and hobbyists will only be left and you can imagine what treatment they'll get. Well, you see it now. Unless the pro gun rights groups get better organized than the anti gun groups, it will be lost cause regaining that freedom back.

An old Hungarian friend who has since passed , was 20 something  during the '56 Revolution and fled to Canada thereafter, always said of Pierre Trudeau  "we hung better men than him from lamp posts in '56" he passed before Pierre's spawn took control of the country or should I say the Useless Nations took control of Canada, but I recall another saying of his " the best part of him ( Justin ) ran down his father's leg. "

Archived