Looney Toon Gun Ban

In case you missed it Looney Toon's has taken away Yosemite Sam's six shooter and Elmer Fudd's  trusty shot gun. It's still ok to blow everyone up with TNT and Elmer Fudd now has a Scythe to hunt bugs bunny. What kind of sick bastard would hunt rabbits with a scythe? Somedays lately I think I'm on an episode of the twilight zone!

26 minutes ago, мормышка said:

The neutering is ongoing for programming the children to NOT know about or to be against guns.

Hollywood movies glorify violence with guns. Is that their way to program adults? 

Yes agree, it would have a greater affect with gangster movies and rap music, but we won't see that any time soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else a " Fortnite " video game fan ? Makes no sense to take Fudd's shotgun when the same kids are playing shoot-em-up games

edit: if Dave5.56 blows you away in Fortnite , you'll now know who it was.

1 hour ago, dave524 said:

Anyone else a " Fortnite " video game fan ? Makes no sense to take Fudd's shotgun when the same kids are playing shoot-em-up games

edit: if Dave5.56 blows you away in Fortnite , you'll now know who it was.

Hahaha...I have only a few games under my belt ....but my son is addicted to that game ....him and his buddy's everyday with the headsets and the microphone steady drives me nuts! Whatever happened to bikes or road hockey🙄

Archived