Chris Sky on masks and covid

gunner-2

Long read there Gunner , and the guy has some good points . My wife wore a mask for the first time last night to shop at W.M.for groceries  .  She had to drop it several times as her breathing was too restricted . When I see all the people wearing masks I think of the year 1984 .......

28 minutes ago, smerchly said:

Long read there Gunner , and the guy has some good points . My wife wore a mask for the first time last night to shop at W.M.for groceries  .  She had to drop it several times as her breathing was too restricted . When I see all the people wearing masks I think of the year 1984 .......

Medical exemption. No explanation required, nor can she be questioned,  because that is vilation of human rights and disability act.

From St. Catharines By Law (Niagara Region is similar)

Part 4 - Personal Exemptions

10. The following persons shall be exempt from the requirement to wear a Mask:

a. children under ten (10) years of age (either chronologically or developmentally);

b. persons with medical conditions which inhibit their ability to wear a Mask, including breathing difficulties or cognitive difficulties;

c. persons who are unable to apply or remove a Mask without assistance, including those who are accommodated under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA);

d. persons who have protections, including reasonable accommodations, in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code which would prevent them from wearing a Mask;

e. persons while assisting or accommodating another person with a hearing disability.

11. An Operator shall not require any person to provide proof of any of the exemptions set out in Section 10.

Big bucks being made on  "designer' masks .....my UV buff is washable ....

Some vids on Utube  

"Take This Mask & Shove IT "

"The Monster Mask" 

It will be interesting to see what ' mandatory injections'  brings forth .....

More people are buying the UV BUFF for C-19 protection and many other uses . I see them being advertised more now . According to remarks from this web site , Amazon can't keep up with the orders .  I find my buff easy to breathe through and handy ....just wear as a neck cover & bring it up over the nose when needed . I bought it to protect my nose after having a small  spot of skin cancer  removed .  The buff washes up easily and quickly !  

https://pointmetotheplane.boardingarea.com/coronavirus-mask-best-choice/

Archived