Horwood lake adventure

bigugli

Disappeared for a week up north. Great resort, good food, great hosts. Fishing was really good too. Lots of fish in the boat. Lost a couple of monsters. Just a few pics to tease

004.JPG

006.JPG

016.JPG

013.JPG

Beautiful looking spot Bruce .....and NICE toon boat ...all the comfort of home !

Nice to see the wimmins catching fish too .   Bet they out-fished you 2 -2-1  !!     :Gonefishing:

Any crappies in that lake ? 

Nice Bruce, looks like a good time. Pontoons are great way to go. We are heading up to the Sault, and Wawa for a getaway this coming weekend. Hopefully we can get some brookies, and at least check out the St Marys if I can make the walk or even wade with my wonky knees. Hoping to find some fish regardless, and make an adventure out of it.

On 9/2/2020 at 8:27 AM, DaveC said:

Nice Bruce, looks like a good time. Pontoons are great way to go. We are heading up to the Sault, and Wawa for a getaway this coming weekend. Hopefully we can get some brookies, and at least check out the St Marys if I can make the walk or even wade with my wonky knees. Hoping to find some fish regardless, and make an adventure out of it.

There are so many places to fish in the area, and along the way,  from shore

On 9/2/2020 at 8:27 AM, DaveC said:

Where abouts in Wawa ? My wife's family own Pine Portage Lodge and Watson Airways.

If that's where your going tell Betty and Cathy that Sheldon and Kristi say HI.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2020 at 7:13 AM, canadianfcat said:

Where abouts in Wawa ? My wife's family own Pine Portage Lodge and Watson Airways.

If that's where your going tell Betty and Cathy that Sheldon and Kristi say HI.

No we were at Air-Dale Lodge, just east of Wawa. 

Archived