Update on guns

gunner-2

Lets hope our "liberal" media that doesn't believe in free speech (aka fake news)  doesn't shut down the YouTube video . With the backing of the NDP the our esteemed leader thinks his "majority" government can pass any legislation they wish .....  it ain't going to happen without an ugly fight ! 

....just saw this come up on YTube ....   the ndp is in a great position to get their perks from the perps now ....and the libs will bend over......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjYF5NaEmF0

5 minutes ago, мормышка said:

What a chances of getting PAL? Where does one take the course/class local?

I teach the courses.

right now I’m doing several for the Dunnville Hunters and Anglers club, and I also team teach w my partner at our club in Ft. Erie, but we won’t be doing any there until at least November.

• 2 weeks later...

Any problems buying ammo here in Ontario  ?  Our group didn't need to buy it from stores since we used our own reloads . This article from the U.S. says they have a shortage of ammo for various reasons while others deny there is a shortage . One of the commenters said  more people are hunting partly because of the c19 and want to get "away" and also Mr. Biden , like Trudeau would ban many types of guns .....  

https://www.foxnews.com/great-outdoors/ammo-shortage-hunting-season-coronavirus

Some seem to be in short supply, depending on gauge/caliber.

i have heard complaints on another site about shotgun sabot slugs hard to get.

personally, I have got so much stuff bought over the years I won’t need anything for a long time!

• 1 month later...

It looks like Osama bin Biden has an ally in Ottawa as to what they call gun control and banning hand guns . Biden will surely start a war in the U.S. when gun owners tell the idiot to go to hell .

I came across this short video of R.Reagan who was addressing the NRA  ....and mentioned he was shot himself..... 

Regan was a down to earth president who knew what freedom was about .  Their country is now on the verge of imploding with half the pop.hating the other half . ....Too bad , it was once a great country.....

...a short serious clip from Regan with his usual humour added in his speech .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d6uNgmESqk

On 11/18/2020 at 4:41 PM, мормышка said:

Canada is planning for "The Great Reset", so don't be surprised that disarming Canadians is part of the agenda. (under the guise of CV-19)

I expect likewise in the USA as well .....  

Since Trump got over 70 million votes they have  power to use their influence to boycott the "Holywood" bunch who mouthed off against guns ....some of them have guns themselves or hire armed body guards . Personally , I will never watch any of them now ...no movies or anything they do . Super rich "celebs" like T.Swift , Miley Cyrus , Opra plus many more mouthed off against Trump & sadly , my old pot smokin Willie joined them ...bye bye Willie . I have my own principles that I stick to .....  when the black lives matter morons decided to piss on their own flag in front of 20,000 people at a football game , I'll never watch a game again , same with basketball or any other "sport" ...so long sport millionaires !! Unfortunately , it is soon forgotten among many of the "fans" ......

Check this out ,  scroll down to see some of the loud mouths who beaked off about guns . All these people are on my "hit" list .  There are also some who stick up for our rights . I think it's good to know who side they're on . 

Let us do some "resetting" and show them we have some power too !! 

https://www.pinterest.ca/wayne366/boycott-hollywood/

8 hours ago, мормышка said:

So much at stake for Americans and Canadians IF Trump does not remain president on Jan 21, 2021.

Then again, if he does, expect "the other" side to retaliate. 

Either way , "divided they fall" . The gun issue itself may cause havoc we've never seen before .....

We know how the "other" side retaliates ....burn  & loot like a bunch of maniacs ....

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/18/2020 at 4:41 PM, мормышка said:

Canada is planning for "The Great Reset", so don't be surprised that disarming Canadians is part of the agenda. (under the guise of CV-19)

Speaking of the " great "? reset .....some of it explained in the Sun today . We may be paying more in taxes for gas than what a barrel of oil is worth .  Factories may want to move to the USA .....oops !!  ...Biden will introduce carbon taxes to the Americans and kiss China's ass as well . 

It will be very expensive for us to fish any distance from home . Hunting will not exist except for First Nationalists .

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/goldstein-un-climate-report-reveals-goals-of-trudeaus-great-reset

14 minutes ago, мормышка said:

Observe how she avoids answering his questions.

Trudeau has schooled her very well . We will be paying much more for goods, food , and taxes . That should finish off the rest of small business while the super rich global corporations  run the planet .

There only so much money in our pockets ....my spending will be next to nil after buying food. ( buy your seeds now )  ....

58 minutes ago, smerchly said:

Trudeau has schooled her very well . We will be paying much more for goods, food , and taxes . That should finish off the rest of small business while the super rich global corporations  run the planet .

There only so much money in our pockets ....my spending will be next to nil after buying food. ( buy your seeds now )  ....

Beans especially. Anything high yield! Keep the seeds.

On 12/13/2020 at 9:30 AM, smerchly said:

Freeland is nothing more than a 'yes man' for Justin.  How can you appoint a Minister of Finance that has NEVER held a finance job......she has no formal finance training or education.  She is a professional journalist and the closest she came to anything finance she reported on it.  Pathetic really, but she will suit his purpose for now.

On 12/18/2020 at 10:38 AM, smerchly said:

....like "under the table"  dealings ....?

That and other fiscally irresponsible dealings. 

I am starting to do more cash jobs now - and i do not feel guilts about it one bit.  Since I cannot trust the government to spend my money responsible I might as well just keep it myself!!

On 12/21/2020 at 4:14 PM, 410001661 said:

That and other fiscally irresponsible dealings. 

I am starting to do more cash jobs now - and i do not feel guilty about it one bit.  Since I cannot trust the government to spend my money responsible I might as well just keep it myself!!

I am wondering how close we are to the elimination of cash altogether and we will have no choice but to use cards or phones  , thereby giving the government complete access to everything we buy or use , like parking meters & chargers  . Our younger generation love using their phones for everything . This may be just a small part of the global reset......

Just got back on line after many hours of trying to get my bookmarks , etc back on Firefox after the new installation of a new modem ..... NO GO ........now using Chrome !   Need to learn the basics .   :)  

The elimination of currency would be a huge win for the government. No more working under the table, and the ability to track every penny you earn, and where you spend it. There are numerous places around Niagara now that will not accept cash, and I predict many more moving forward. Scary.  

Archived