The last time I was out fishing we saw the guy I have talked about before on here he was fishing on the rock formation near the customs dock. My father and I seen him getting minnows in a bucket and bringing the bucket back to his vehicle and then would go back and get more buckets of minnows. We weren't sure if this was suspicious but he then parked in front of a driveway nearby  and was hiding the bucket in a back yard. I then made it look like I was taking photos and the guy aggressively came over and started yelling at me. Lesson learned  its best to not to do anything and hopefully one day they'll get caught.

38 minutes ago, Fishguy85 said:

I seen him getting minnows in a bucket and bringing the bucket back to his vehicle and then would go back and get more buckets of minnows

I read a thread about a guy using a bow to shoot salmon while others were tossing lures beside him....turns out the guy is aboriginal & has rights to use a bow ... We have no way of knowing , and of course , it would be a waste of time for the MNR ....the guy doesn't need to show his status card to anyone other then the MNR. 

Maybe the minnows will be salted down for chum bait , etc. ($$$)

The guy is a newcomer to Canada a couple years ago he had the ministry called on him for being over the limit of minnows as well keeping fish out of season they're keeping an eye on him. I'm just going to leave it be and try to enjoy some fishing eventually he'll get caught. Its not worth the stress.

Thanks for that info Fishguy  .  I don't know how some can get away with snubbing the regs so much ...With my luck I would get nabbed for having 121 minnows ......

"Not worth the stress" .....exactly !     :Gonefishing: